Search This Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2016

I took note one day that without love a person isn't "useful" Matthew 5:13 "Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men."...........

Update 2/15/2024 peloton biked yesterday 😁 NO ASTHMA AT ALL, and NO ARTHRITIS lately. I attribute all this success to probably peloton biking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................peloton biking could change YOUR LIFE.............
this is my hair unduffused ---------- I juuuust started wearing my natural curly hair all "natural" again. Last night I put a fair amount of coconut oil in my hair...............so today the coils should be even tighter, and today I AM DIFFUSING MY HAIR, and likely adding gel to my hair as well do the full out whole thing to my hair. So it's going to get even bigger then this 😀
poor me in 2016
least you hadn't given up on life 2016 me.........................
I took note one day that without love a person isn't "useful" Matthew 5:13 "Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men."
  My e-mails now for the elder of the apostolic christian church of america and his wife, and my aunt seem to be reaching them again, and I was instructed to love them. To not give up.
  The bible does say Galatians 6:9 "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." It is a means of "well doing" to love the apostolic christian church of americians is it not??????????????????????? Not all "well doing" is literally like you know going and helping wash a friends car on the weekends etc. that type of "well doing" is great to very good, but so is a simple e-mail or a letter.
   Anyways I took good note of how if you have lost salt "love" you are then "it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men" imagine that?????????
  This is me on this topic even though it'll seem like I'm getting off of it, cause I ain't always good at "segways"...........
2 Timothy 3:1-3 "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good," I've been thinking a lot about well how is this time "perilous"
are people dieing physically is that the peril?????
or is the "peril" the bible talking about within??????
I've decided 2 Timothy 3:1-3 is talking about a peril that could happen within. Because if everyone or most people around you truelly are ".............lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good," it is a peril, it gets harder to love does is not???????????????????
  You'd be real tempted to think "well why should I love all of these ".lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,"????????????????????
 I was given the answer.............because people can change, because there is hope for people out there even in the worstest of times. 
  And besides that it is just good to love everyone, it's good inside your soul, 
even the idea of not loving everyone is real peril!
Luke 6:45 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heartbringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh." I want good things coming from my mouth just mostly good things (well ok we all have bad days, and I think we should definately be "longsuffering in love" with one another) I don't want to be trampled under the foot of men one day I WANT TO BE USEFUL!
Matthew 5:13 "Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men."
  That's it that's all that's on my heart right now. 
Have a great week!
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Lewis's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..........................




0 comments:

Post a Comment