Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Are you really free?

 UPDATE: As of today 2/22/2024 I'm trying to sell isopods cause I have of one breed not the breed pictured 500-1000 isopods (in a very large container, I don't have them in small containers - I've got them in giant "isopod worlds"). 
  One of my kids I mean young adult kids got me interested in isopods - man they really started something. Your not supposed to be every other day or so, I'll grab the isopod bins lift the lid and watch them walk around 😁 And I have them located by my computer - so I also watch them at various points throughout the day walking around. 
  If they don't sell ------- I have 2 hermit crabs. Which slight cringe I did give them some isopods (live ones - hence slight cringe) ummmmmmmmmmmm they seemed to of ate ATE those isopods cause I gave them a good 10-15 isopods and they don't look to be alive in the hermit crab enclosure...................................slight cringe.

tried to show how large that cool "ghost white" dairy cow isopod is, it's actually larger then the end of my finger, it's GIANT πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ I have a few ghost ones 
πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

yep I lifted a log covered in little baby isopod bugs 
 πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
Are you really free?
  My ideas about freedom have changed. Once I thought if I kept the apostolic christian church of america's rules about wearing a bun in my head, and (well clearly I didn't follow their no bangs rule : )  but I thought that free'd me up from being a "friend of the world".
  The only bible verse about hair in the bible or one of the very few, maybe there's another?
   1 Timothy 2:9 "In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shame facedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;" Don't have braided hair and that is it!
  Though I'm certain there has to be "mercy of god" towards african american's braided hair because, if they keep their hair natural it needs to be braided in many cases. (if their hair wasn't braided it would likely dreadlock...........yes I have experience with this type of hair).
   So lately I been wearing a wig, I felt trapped by the bun thing............instead of free I was feeling unfree. Or maybe unfree????????? I didn't like the whiff of maybe no free--edness.
  (those that wish to judge this photo and probably hate me go ahead judge away..........I've decided I forgive you, for the very people that would judge me and hate me, are the people most "bound" on this earth)
When jesus said John 8:36 "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." He meant free! Though I still think it's a plenty good plan to cover you head with a headcovering if you are a girl on sunday, when praying (if you don't have a poofed out wig on your head and can manage that that is..................).
  I think this crazy hairdo actually helps motivate me to dress modest (well most girls myself included wouldn't want to be thought of as a ----------------- insert street worker word here)
  I be's wearing baggy sweaters (and enjoying it : ), long skirts, baggy pants, etc. all kindssssssssssssssssssss these days : ) 
 Freedom is a wonderful thing! And I am a american and I love it! 
The bible much alludes to the idea that you will not know a people by how they look.........Matthew 7:20 "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them." You'll know them by how they love. 
  God wants us ladies to not wear expensive clothing 1 Timothy 2:9 "In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shame facedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;"
no expensive clothing
no braids in hair
no gold and pearls which is basically expensive jewelry 
and wear modest apparel
--------------------- I went for years to churches that wanted to add to 1 Timothy 2:9 and say no jewelry don't wear no jewelry...........well it doesn't say that in 1 Timothy 2:9 it says don't wear the expensive stuffs. 
  God made us to be like girls. He didn't make us into boys. We many of us like glitter for instance - well we are girls - amen!!!!!!!!! 
  To the pure all things is pure Titus 1:15 "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled."
  If you find some cheap cute costume jewelry at claires that you just gotta have........................ya it's bestest to suffer in the flesh as much as possible 2 Corinthians 1:5 "For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ."
  For reals though, getting real with the ladies...................................if there is a cute cheap 50 cents necklace at a garage sale....................that's 50 cents that's like free. 
 Is my logic that of a idiot for jesus's sake?????????
ya
I like suffering for jesus cool beans. It's supposed to be happy time following jesus "the joy of the lord is your strength" you don't want to get to feeling like your being chinese water tortured following the lord. Nehemiah 8:10 "Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength."
  If a 50 cent piece of jewelry at a garage sale makes following jesus a happy time - hey buy that!!!!!!!!!!!! You could tell me my logic is idiotic.....................but maybe it is genious????????????
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Taylor's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose................




0 comments:

Post a Comment