Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2016

It is perfectly normal for everyone to want to succeed to "stay low" to appear humble THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE.............

 Update 1/29/2024 for those who've been on my blog for awhile, you'd know I speak to the devil, satan, lucifer basically daily cause I prayed him back into my life 2013 (I was feeling lonely, depressed) well that prayer solved 1 out of 2 problems. 
  Can you please please, go view this guys ASMR channel................some these foreigner guys are so nice..............they have dreams to, and I want their dreams to come true I really do..........but for that for many of them, they need "likes and subscribers"................
https://www.youtube.com/@FAZIASMROFFICIAL
 ASMR Aldi is my #1 fave ASMR but fazi almost tie. Such nice people they both are...........or look to be. (I believe they are nice guys, I know though how most people out there think EVERYONE is b---- and a---- h----- ------ I realize in "cancel culture 2024" how much most everyone hates everyone) I'm really hoping life get's better for me and these 2 asmrers! 
  My new hair look ๐Ÿ˜..........................................
It is perfectly normal for everyone to want to succeed to "stay low" to appear humble THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE.............
1 Peter 5:6 "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:"
The idea isn't to stay a "nobody" for good!
Colossians 1:27 "To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:"
"Well sheri you should give up, your blog isn't doing that great, that ""due time"" per 1 peter 5:6 it don't look like it's happening for you"
Oh it will...................for god's word is true..................
Isaiah 58:13-14 "If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it."
AMEN!
(I make real sure to keep the sabbath day holy I go by my towns official jewish shabbat candle lighting time I don't light the candles cause that's keeping the law maybe so I stay away from that aspect of keeping the sabbath...........from sundown friday night til sundown saturday holy time for me)
 I don't want to stay "down". I don't need to god's word is true Isaiah 58:13-14 is going to happen to me, cause I'm keeping the sabbath day holy it's only a matter of when. And I'm no longer opposed to being a celebrity.................
it's bad to idolize them
but the idea of god raising me up to celebrity status is perfect........I hope he does that
I need that
I need attention, there are people that are good with being in the background of life, and that is where they are comfortable they are called "introverts" then there are "extroverts" of which I am of that classification, and us extroverts sometimes we are the class clowns in school WHICH I DEFINATELY WAS I clean got kicked out of economics in high school and put in a remedial economics class. I have a extreme case of attention deficit disorder, so it was more then one thing going on.........there was another "class clown" in that class and we both ganged up on this teacher which it's bad in retrospect bad. Somedays this kid would crack a joke, and I'd have a complementary joke to crack..................
plays like the scene from a horror movie to me by now
Teachers have hard jobs, kids should be respecting their teachers............even if as the case was with this economics teacher I didn't like him. I'm saying I went to far, and I feel bad about it. 
  I do have attention deficit disorder bad as well, so I was dealing with some triple double few whammy's there. 
   Us extroverts we thrive off of attention we need it. It makes us feel alive, we feel dead without some attention, I'm telling the truth! My mom got all upset with me few months ago called me "attention hungry" but she's a introvert, and I don't think introverts always understand us extroverts......................some you introverts view attention the need to have it as a negative. 
  Even the bible says...................
1 Thessalonians 4:11 "And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;" Be a good introvert, study be quiet, work, be quiet, be a good hard working introvert thumbs up : ) 
  But at the same time ok.............nobody can tell my attention deficit disorder self...........that we shouldn't want and fully expect to be raised up by god. 1 Peter 5:6 "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:"
  Ok if I'm like raised up am I not speaking to you all, are you not listening to me then....................I WOULD SAY SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHETHER I BE'S A GIRL OR NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's "exalt you in due time" in my mind...............or god making me into a celebrity that works to - a christian celebrity of course. 
  And further all you all not "exalted in due time" yet that are all mellow and chill, you might should be wigging out some 1 Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."
  Stay low???????????????????????? Stay low?????????? What is that??????????????? Logic says, at least want a day for the suns rays to hit you nice and refresh you a touch. If that means you excell at your job, hey maybe that's it??????????????????? Something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  Something!!!!!!!!!!!! God exalted us "in due time" SOMEHOW Ya we need to humble ourselves under the mighty hand of god for this to happen. Point I'm trying to make to all the introverts which is most the population is it's perfectly normal, sane and good, to desire to be exalted someday..............I would say to even desire some attention. If you didn't want nobody to pay attention to you, to me that's odd. To me you pry need to go to counseling some, if you don't want nobody to pay attention to you. I'm a complete extrovert though...............I had a friend that was a stripper and man I thought about becoming a stripper once, I sat there and I watched my friend make $3,000+ a month for a huge span of time, I have no qualms about nudity, it's sinful it's not the christian thing to do so I didn't do it. But I have no qualms about it. I am a extrovert
which ===========
I have to put a few selfies up for reals, I need attention. If nobody pays attention to me....................if it got bad I might loose my mind and run through the streets naked. I know it's hard for introverts to understand this, and I know that. 
  This ain't a christian song, and I know that but even the self professed highway walking kids they thinkin about being rasied up.........................so how normal is it really to want to stay "down"?.......................
This blog post could drive the body of christ cray, I have no idea???????? This is where my logic is located. The good news is, I will be raised up cause god's word is true, all I gots to do is keep that sabbath day holy all that verse Isaiah 58:13-14 "If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it."
  Have a great week earth!
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Marrero-Crespo's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded ๐Ÿ˜ But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...............




0 comments:

Post a Comment