Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Slavery to god, or slavery to mammon - maybe when you finally love your job it ain't work no more? Luke 16:13 "No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."..............

Sheri 1/16/2024 belieive's in "serving mammon some" IT'S CALLED "PASTURE" HAVING PASTURE, room to roam, room to be more then a "little house on the prairie style" christian. 
Lamentations 1:6 "And from the daughter of Zion all her beauty is departed: her princes are become like harts that find no pasture, and they are gone without strength before the pursuer."
John 10:9 "I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture." 
  If you can only have your hair in buns and only wear long skirts, or if your a guy only t-shirts and dress shirts and pants cause shorts are the clothing of sluts (I don't hate sluts some christians seem to out there). And you can't watch movies with cuss words, or nudity, or violence ----------- OR MAYBE YOU CAN'T EVEN WATCH MOVIES AT ALL AT YOUR CHURCH. - what pasture in that event????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Jesus went to bars clubs often...................he had "pasture" he "winebibbed"...............
Luke 7:34 "The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners!"
(we have squirrels, that I like, hoping this will work as a squirrel feeder --- and yes that is a water heater in the background, our old water heater broke recently and had to get a new one, also my sheeps in the background : ) touch of yard clutter to........sigh)
Slavery to god, or slavery to mammon - maybe when you finally love your job it ain't work no more? Luke 16:13 "No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."
  I don't much like work, many a day I'm a touch lazy I pretty 100% we all are cough...........1 Peter 4:18 "And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?"
Keep going! Keep serving god!
  It's worth it 1 Corinthians 15:58 "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord." 
   Yep so today, I'm about to sign up for the foodbank (awhile ago I mentioned wanting to volunteer at the humane society ya never got around to that, but you know foodbank is more my speed pry anyways). 
  Somedays I have noticed I nearly get to serving mammon................
truth is my house doesn't need the most latest designer nothin or even close
truth is if my house is merely clean which it is mostly cause I cleaned yesterday a slew = WINNING!
Galatians 5:1 "Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage." It is very possible for us christians who jesus has set free, from the lusts of the flesh from this "buy buy buy athon" this earth is on..........to become entangled again with the yoke of bondage!
  It's better to be free, and the bible it does say, either we will serve god, or we will serve mammon....................you will serve one of those two.........."""".......for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other.......................""""""
I'm about to work to get my family to volunteer at the foodbank again with me once or twice a month at least ------- been thinkin ---------- as for me and my house we will serve the lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joshua 24:15 "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
  Now I'm about to e-mail my husband to figure out good time to volunteer at the foodbank, which sabbath day works to, I can serve god on the sabbath day that's keeping the sabbath day holy activity right there!!!!!!!! (I know I looked online and figured out what fellow christians keeping the sabbath day holy entails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 
HAVE A GREAT WEEK EARTH!
LOVE
Been making lot's of suncatchers, I like sparkly stuffs a girl so I'm infected with glitteritise a bit..............but I'm watchful watchful that I don't get in some habit of serving mammon, I don't want to get in no habit of that (I gave well one these to one my friends already, so there's ways to serve god with this stuffs to and thereby "give it to god").............................................
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mr. G's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.................




0 comments:

Post a Comment