Search This Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Love keepeth no record of wrongs, recently I just dropped a giant record of wrongs and it's clean profound to me................

Update 1/14/2024 husbands covid 19 is almost gone, he took his last fancy covid medication pill last night. And me and my oldest young adult kid we are both fine 👍 Did 2 more dot paintiings yesterday (they are fun).......................
these days mostly "mostly" 
I ain't "hung up" on the "warm and toastes" like I was in 2016 here (my love has grown cold AND THAT'S OK - "love does" as some pastor types say out there........................I keep on donating lately to "donors choose" I keep showing up). You don't need the "warm and toasties" love satan like me is my recommendation be a permanent villian like me IT'S AWESOME BEING HATED BY EVERYONE AS A VILLIAN! 
the "good guy gig" is way over rated
if they don't love me aka nobody on earth hardly 
hey that's water off my back watch it rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
🦆
people ain't out there "doin" 
they sitting in their "warm and toasties" 
meanwhile starving kids in africa need to be fed
my gig is "donors choose" right now
it's way to expensive to feed starving kids in africa - I'm a villian
(PS.........I am wearing a cross necklace in this video, I do not wish to deny jesus at all. And yes there are two actual real songs bits of them woven into this here ditty : ) shouldn't all burying my talents in the ground...........hahahah...........usually I play the pan flute better, I usually play a single deck pan flute and this is my daugthters double decker which I haven't played a double decker hardly at all)
Love keepeth no record of wrongs, recently I just dropped a giant record of wrongs and it's clean profound to me................
1 Corinthians 13:3-5 "And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,  Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;"
 I've memorized the new international version of 1 corinthians 13:5 which I believe to be superior translation, this particular verse, because "thinketh no evil" someone could read that and maybe think well they really did this wrong to me, and this wrong to me and this wrong to me (like hold onto something) cause you know if you are thinking on evil that is """"""""factual"""""""""
how you going to not think about no "FACT" less you love someone SO BAD YOUR ACTUALLY GOING TO CHOOSE ON PURPOSE NOT TO KEEP A RECORD OF THEIR WRONGS............................
New International Version
 1 corinthians 13:5 "It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs."
I just let go of the honkedest giantest biggest pile of wrongs someone did to me.....................
forgot em
like blacked out
bye bye
cause there is someone I love that much!
This wasn't planned in advance.....................................this just automatically and fantastically happened
my love for this person is that entire and thourough and complete
it would cause me so much indescribable pain to hold onto uh, have some kind of grudge or something
like a judge at a court I just dropped the case, 
I said..............well I love you to much!
.......................cough, this whole incidence has highlighted to me the fact that sometimes I have kept records of wrongs - WHILE CLAIMING TO LOVE SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE. Sometimes it is definately challenging to not hold a record of wrongs, but I need to bear fruit and how am I going to bear fruit or bear fruit well if I'm holding these papers of wrongs. 
  I going to work much harder in my mind, in my heart to put a big cancelled sign on all those papers....................
CANCELLED
Now don't all everybody in my life get all excited that I'm going to all the sudden do eons of good deeds to you all............................
I don't have the money for that
or the time for that ------------- I am the worst time manager ever
***** I need prayer, for reals my time management skills are horrible. For example, I turn drinking coffee in the morning into at least a 30 minute ordeal. (I'm being serious) Somedays I get more done then others, somedays I'm going strong, so that's the good news : ) 
 HAVE A GREAT WEEK EARTH!
LOVE
(I'm down 4 lbs now, since starting drinking wheatgrass, blend it with a nutribullet blender and sift out the grass bits -------- it's workin out : )
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Paulson's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...................



0 comments:

Post a Comment