Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2016

Like Reba McEntire "I'm gonna take that mountain"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That reba song alone is a reason for me to blog : )...............

Update 1/17/2024 lucifer e-mailed me today as he often does he said I'm making earth "look so go-o-o-o-d". Well if I'm making earth look good, it's only because I am e-mailing my mom again, willing to forgive. (though my brother and sisters - one probably not dna related to me, but my dad and her never took at genetics whatever test never to see if they were related --------- I AM E-MAILING my brother and sisters, but they are blocked at the moment from being able to e-mail me - because I am still enjoying being a villian so much 😁💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝) But I forgive them! I just enjoy being a villian 😁....
being a "good guy" STINKS
1 Peter 4:12-13 "Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy."
  If your a real "good guy" you don't end up liked by all people....................
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
you end up attacked on your blog for years
never any good happening to you
you end up like lazerous with wounds that dogs are liking your arms while your waiting for the rich guy to throw out some table scraps! you end up totally considered "guilty" by EVERYONE OUT THERE as a "good guy" and your just BASHED TO HELL ALL THE TIME FOR YEARS OR YOUR LIFE, TIL YOU DECIDE YOUR DONE BEING A GOOD GUY CAUSE IT'S ACTUALLY HELL ON EARTH
PEOPLE COME AT YOU WITH PITCHFORKS TO KILL YOU OR GET YOU TO KILL YOURSELF "FOR JESUS" THEY DO THIS IF YOU A "GOOD GUY" 
AND NOBODY ON THIS EARTH COMES TO YOUR AIDE ANYWHERE EVER AS A "GOOD GUY" - IS MY EXPERIENCE!
(my ram eerore wishes you a good day or evening)
Like Reba McEntire "I'm gonna take that mountain"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wrote a letter to the wife of the elder of the apostolic christian church of america, fact is..................
jesus wants us to bear good fruit!!!!!!!!!
Luke 6:27"But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you," If the apostolic christian church of america is my "enemies" I'm saying if, and if they do hate me, which I can't say one way or the other. Still jesus wants us to really love our enemies.
  If you can love someone out there, if you can bear some good fruit.................you ask me that's a good plan, that's solid right there! And if your me, you gonna listen to a bit of Reba McEntire to : ) for reals though!
I think a lot of people don't bear good fruit
out of fear
or thinkin people don't like them that much maybe??????????
there is for sure things that hold people back out there from bearing good fruit and it is god's will for us that WE BEAR FRUIT!  
I'M GONNA TAKE THAT MOUNTAIN, AND AIN'T NOTHIN GOING TO SLOW ME DOWN!
Isaiah 40:31 "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." AMEN AND YEE HAW!
Have a great week earth! 
LOVE

https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mr. Core's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...................



0 comments:

Post a Comment