Search This Blog

Monday, December 28, 2015

Tonight this verse convicted me a slew........1 Kings 18:21 "And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the Lord be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word."

Update 1/12/2024 Just got back from Lowe's this is the plant I bought today 😁 On sale so only $4...........well there's one dead and one dieing leaf on this plant............you want to know why??? It's because it's outgrown the pot it's in. Ya. That's it. That's the big reason it's on sale for $4. At this point if you buy a plant in this scenario you have 2 options oftentimes, I can either plant this plant in a larger pot...........or...............and this is the option I'm choosing...........break this plant into 2 plants. 
2 plants 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
(my latest painting, I would light shabbat candles myself cause I like the idea of it, I like the idea of acknowledging the sabbath day as holy via this jewish tradition -------- but it does appear very much to be jewish law, and I'm staying away from the law -------- cause my parents they done nagged me most my life telling me if I heeded one bit of the law I'd be guilty of all of it --------- I need to stay in the "grace of god" bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) So this painting will have to be enough for me!..........it's pretty good!
Tonight this verse convicted me a slew........1 Kings 18:21 "And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the Lord be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word." So many days I think like the world a bit, I think to myself "oh, I'll go on you tube watch some makeup tutorials figure out how to use this glitter or whatever"...........it's kinda of glitter flecks of glitter in a primer item I got recently.
THE WORLDS OPINION IS WEAR MAKEUP IT'S FUN, NO HARM IN THAT! 
GO DANCING NO HARM IN THAT!
ETC. ETC.
 The world has a real "opinion" that is very real, I think many of us all to often likely without even knowing it ARE SOMETIMES HALTING BETWEEN TWO OPINIONS!
 And what does "halt" mean ya it means we are stuck, unable to be of use to god!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 Timothy 2:20-22 "But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work."
Are you halting between two opinions today?
Lately I've thought much about the jews (I am of jewish heritage myself) they went after other gods............gods of silver or gold of earthly things, maybe gods of honour, of pride - they went after the things they saw people going after around them in the bible Deuteronomy 8:19 "And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the Lord thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish."
 Luke 6:49 "But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great."
I want to live!
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Harmon's classroom is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose....................




0 comments:

Post a Comment