Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

The truth: Often a "godly woman" doesn't just bamn happen, she's built up by men basically pastor's, her husband, jesus, god etc.........................

Sheri 1/5/2024 isn't allowed to speak even 1 bible verse EVER to my current (2nd husband - he does not allow that - read previous blog post in 2015 for more info on that). But all anybody needs is the bible!!!!!!!!!! John 8:31 "Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;" People out there will say you need fellowship, you need to go to church etc. etc. - naw you just need the bible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all you need!!!!!!!!! 1 Corinthians 4:20 "For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power." I'll say this much men pastors mens in general brainwashed sheri 2015 real good, she was chirping just what they wanted her to chirp...........................gag................🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮....................
peloton weight lose/ I'm mostly vegan lately (for health reasons, both my asthma and my arthritis had gotten extreme................so I gotta loose weight). I am not sucking it in in this pic, and you can tell I ain't sucking it in, cause my chest and my butt have shrunk as well........like total me shrinking in size is happening 😁👍......................
(my latest galaxy painting)
The truth: Often a "godly woman" doesn't just bamn happen, she's built up by men basically pastor's, her husband, jesus, god etc.........................Proverbs 31:10-12 "A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life." I don't think any girl/woman/lady out there just could happen to end up like proverbs 31:10-12 without taking on some guidance from some men..............if those men just be jesus/god/holy spirit...............pastor of your church............etc.
  Someone asked me recently "you know your a girl right?"
 You would think that question wouldn't stump me somehow. I feel like if I admit I am a girl, I'm admiting defeat somehow. Admiting I need help.
I DO NEED HELP!
 But I do struggle with the idea of accepting that I am indeed a girl. I didn't build myself up.......................I have been spiritually built up by a mighty army of men!  
  This song holds true for me...........................I am a pile of clay that is, what I started out as, a lowly pile of clay...................................
BUT I AM BEING BUILT UP INTO A MOUNTAIN!
(As a girl, so clearly it can't be the "house of horrors" to be a girl that I think it is in my head, if I am a mountain someday................then that isn't the house of horrors scenario)
Isaiah 64:8 "Yet you, Lord, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand." I put this verse here cause men, you are no different then us womens, you also are clay.............
either your on god's potters wheel being formed into something fab
or - YIKES is happening to you
(if YIKES is happening to you, repent give you life to jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET ON GOD'S POTTERS WHEEL!)
 I am getting sidetracked right now, this bit of the bible is so nice......................Titus 2:11-13 "For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,"
Girl yep, and that's ok. 
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mr. Namkoong's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose................


0 comments:

Post a Comment