Search This Blog

Thursday, November 26, 2015

All that is on my mind this thanksgiving is how much god loves us, and my thankfulness for this...............

 Update 1/9/2024 husband has covid 19 again..........me and oldest daughter don't have covid right now. Brian got some special drug so that the covid 19 don't get him having to go to the hospital again bad, like what happened to him last time he got covid 19. 
  Right now I'm battling "dry mouth" I ain't been drinking enough water lately.............the struggle is real. Enjoy this blog post from 2015.......................
All that is on my mind this thanksgiving is how much god loves us, and my thankfulness for this. For a long, long, long time, I didn't believe god loved me that much. Anybody can go to this blog and pick up some "sense" that "oh here is a person trying hard to please god" "here is a person trying real hard to get god to love them" (like more then the tiny amount I deemed god loved me) But the above song is the case, "He loves us, oh how He loves us, oh how He loves us, OH HOW HE LOVES!!!!!!!!!!!"
1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."
  That of course doesn't mean "go ahead and sin" you know since how god loves us so much, we should want instead of sinning to be pleasing to god. We are all scarcely saved, and our best efforts are weak and feeble at best often (ya rich people could do a slew of good, but I'm sure even the wealthy have days where they haven't "hit the bar" - where there were family members they should've phoned or friends etc. and they were to tired, etc.) Let's love one another, read our bibles, pray put god first..................
He is a good god
He deserves our love, our worship, our adoration, our time in our days
Mark 12:30 "And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment."
  I finally this year, understand that god loves me. If/when I am chastened by god (people as well - there have been people in my life that have not "held back" the rod or whatever not like a real rod), it is truelly out of love. When people in my life are like "sheri........................................." or when god chastens me...................doesn't feel great for me at the time. Revelation 3:19 "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent." In retrospect I am able to look back and realize how loved I really am : ) 
  --------------- if anyone is interested in knowing this the "biggy" item for me lately, is to put away "childish things".........................................and I'm terrified of being a "adult" like full out I'm saying. And I've came to realize, or I'm coming to realize, that putting away childish things.............won't "KO" me like I think it will. 
 ------------ I have reason valid reason to fear being a full out adult..............cause often it is the adults that think they know everything, that will not accept correction from god or from men. It is often those that are childlike in their hearts somewhere, that I believe are able to take correction. 
.............my complete terror of being a full out adult ever I imagine is more extreme then that though
.............................I know of a few adults. I am terror filled of what they are. 
 We are god's children...........................
Proverbs 3:11 "My son, despise not the chastening of the Lord; neither be weary of his correction:"
Proverbs 13:24 "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."
  If you is a "big time adult" out there, it's not to late for you you can become like a little child and get to receiving correction from god again.........Matthew 18:3 "And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven."
  I recogn just keep going to my blog that'll cure you of your "adultism"
(my latest piece of art, I like flowers a lot)
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
PS.............Ya I'm a fan of peter pan!
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Clancy's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.................



0 comments:

Post a Comment