Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Christianity and "Growing up": Recently I was told basically twice to "grow up" - and I need to grow up some I have decided for the mere fact that I get a bit worked up at hearing someone tell me to "grow up" - it's like that one button left............if I was a vending machine and there was 1 "special" drink left.....................

Sheri 1/4/2024 believe's something much more "sinister" is involved in people sometimes having told me to "grow up" It's a way to tell me to "shut up and take the abuse" When I got excited for a bible verse like last year I think it was, my husband came and chewed me out for mentioning to him my excitement for that bible verse. I blacked out what he told me, I tried desperately to climb out a window I COULDN'T FIT OUT OF. Then later that day, we went to the mega church for "impromptu marriage counseling" and the leading elder brother that spoke to us told me "grow up" He didn't listen to me at all, that my husband knew I am a christian when he was dating me!!!!!!!!! HE KNEW THAT. And not only did he know that...........he told me how he was a candle alter lighting boy the main one for his families lutheran church for years, and how annoyed he was by the "hypocrasies" he saw in the church

but then I'm supposed to shut up I mean "grow up" and never speak about a bible verse again?????????????

the horror
last night
I glanced at a costco employee in a wheel chair - he looked rather chipper I noted that
he asked "how are you doing" 
and my husband walking in front of me as he most always does right away said "fine" or soemthing like that
I also said fine
but am I really "fine" 
or have I just been so brain washed to "grow up" to always be thankful
???????????????
cause few days before at IKEA I said "oh ya feel free buy that, get the garage even cleaner" 
and brian NOT ACTUALLY JOKING HIS VOICE WASN'T "JOKE STYLE" 
yelled loudly cause he wants to be heard
"stop your bitchin" 
well he's done that sort of thing for years. 
and I wasn't bitchin
being eager to have a clean garage isn't bitchin
------------------ but see he likes being a victim
everybody likes being a victim out there

they often make me out to be a b----

so I don't even know if I'm ok?????????? In reality???????? If I'm ok or if I've gotten good at playing this "happy little wife role" while being insulted most everyday for 23+ years??????????
sheri 2024 still here.............................1st husband says I told him before I came to earth, that I didn't want him helping me ---------------- well if that me exists..............THAT AIN'T ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME NOW WOULD LIKE THE HELP OF "SATAN".................I'm not sure I'm "ok" at all.......................fact I think in many ways I'm not ok at all, but have been so brainwashed, to always be happy, always be "blessed" for jesus....................
(My 1st two galaxy paintings - so fun : )
Christianity and "Growing up": Recently I was told basically twice to "grow up" (one of the two times of note here recently I was told to "get real" but the way that was said basically was "grow up" --- at hearing this the world might think to themselves "what kind of idiotic spree is this fool on right now?") - and I need to grow up some I have decided for the mere fact that I get a bit worked up at hearing someone tell me to "grow up" - it's like that one button left............if I was a vending machine and there was 1 "special" drink left.....................
I went ahead and looked to see what the bible has to say on the subject matter and it is really interesting, we all know this verse pry Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven." 
 Well then there's these verses....................
Ecclesiastes 11:8-10 "But if a man live many years, and rejoice in them all; yet let him remember the days of darkness; for they shall be many. All that cometh is vanity. Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment. Therefore remove sorrow from thy heart, and put away evil from thy flesh: for childhood and youth are vanity."  So interesting to me Ecclesiastes 11:9 is. Basically appears to be god's saying, ok have fun...........but this is about to um, out of love, force god to "bring thee into judgement".
  I've decided being "grown up" doesn't mean you can't have fun, no, that just can't be it. Jesus came that we might have life more abundantly ---------------- well how can we have life more abundantly if we cannot go down the street to chuck e cheese and play pinball????????????????????? John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
   So I've decided growing up, "grow up" when someone tells you that...................
a - if you like me and you get a bit irritated being told to "grow up" YOU PRY NEED TO GROW UP A BIT MORE..........IT'S OK, YOU CAN DO THAT! 
None us has to be stagnant in fact we shouldn't be.
We should if we have a bad habit for instance of cracking many bad jokes we pry should want to quit doing that and "grow up".
  Does that mean we can never crack a joke again - no I don't think that be's the case at all. When the bible says to put away with "jesting" I think it means when you are doing that like all the time. Ephesians 5:4 "Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks."
I am like so growing up : ) 
well on my way : ) 
probably even BIG : ) 
getting big : ) 
near all grow'd up : ) 
Hope you alls week is going good! 
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Amaya's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose................
I know "shut up and grow up sheri 2024" shut up and grow up abuse is all that happens out there that's you "blessed by jesus"




0 comments:

Post a Comment