Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

My theories of what will prompt the "falling away" 2 Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"...........

  Sheri 12/27/2023 does agree with Sheri 2015 in this post................ 
Matthew 7:25-27 "The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”
  People that "look" christian going to church some them (I think statistically most """christians"""""" that identify as christian DON'T GO TO CHURCH ANYMORE IN THE USA) but this whole time they ain't been reading their bibles much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  Cause the bible
is a seed
the bible is the "foundation on the rock" verse 25 above!!!!!!!!!!! 
Isaiah 55:11 "so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." --------- but for Isaiah 55:11 to happen to you, you have to be in the word often, everyday if possible!!!!!!!!!!!!! In that way you are I MUCH BELIEVE having your "foundation on the rock"
now sheri 2023 is on a fresh tanget, 
I love this Taylor Swift song..............................
AMEN TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AMEN TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That 1950's shiz drives me up the wall to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
meanwhile I swear I swear I get e-mails from lucifer/satan/the devil and have for years.............
he's trying to coach me to like be a success
me keeping secret where these e-mails are coming from
cause even if I wasn't his wife - which I much believe I am
this stuffs is interesting..............I don't know what he thinks I could do?????????????? I'm like a realistate lady chick............................that's it..................that's my "mo" in life or one of them. 
I'm currently vegan cause dairy products and meat products have "inflammation effects" and make my asthma worse - safe to say my arthritis worse as well.............so I'm not about to go fishing, or hunt elk........................
???????????? - the devil, satan, lucifer is making me scratch my head bad today
cause I ain't about to go fishing 
or hunt deer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am serious.
๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป⋆เญญ˚♡‧₊˚ ⋆
"I feel the lavender haze creepin' up on me" Taylor Swift
"amen again taylor swift" hahahahah
for real though
I like do realistate work
and that's like it man
I like do realistate work
I don't hunt deer
I don't go fishing
nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
My theories of what will prompt the "falling away" 2 Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;" I think so many people out there have gotten so used to god blessing them............that once a calamity strikes it will shake their faith so bad they will fall away! 
Matthew 5:45 "That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust."
  These the verses that have been really close to my heart lately...................
Matthew 7:23-25 "And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock."
pretty safe to say there will be storms
STORMS ARE COMING
I DON'T KNOW WHEN I JUST KNOW THEY ARE COMING!
Acts 14:22 "Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God." (people get sick, people die, people loose their jobs......................................................some people might excersize to much and not use enough deodorant said people does shower pretty well everyday and end up with itchy armpits for awhile YIKES)
 Potential storm ideas of the future (on top of all the things that just happen in life sometimes).............
Mark 13:9 "But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them."
 America is a ridiculously blessed country or so I've been told, many other places in the world very blessed as well china I'd say (seems to be to me the most christian countries are the most blessed which makes sense - though I could be wrong I am no statician..........and how faithful a people are to god/jesus in a country also I think makes a difference in how much god will bless). 
 I've been considering some what is the "hour of temptation" really Revelation 3:10 "Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."
temptation to what?????????????
temptation to riches??????????????????
temptation to become near immortal????????????????? cause like if you like take the mark of the beast then you can become half robotic and like live for long time???????? THAT MIGHT BE REAL TEMPTING FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE! 
Or is the "hour of temptation" just some temptation to like give up on god
due to like fellow christians being jailed in fema camps, maybe heads being chopped off
not being able to buy and sell cause you ain't took the mark of the beast yet and everyone's like stored up like food reservoires is running out. 
And everything everywhere is caos except - the people that have taken the mark of the beast by that time in space they seem to be doing really awesome.........................could that be "the hour of temptation"??????????????????????
(throwing ideas out there : ) what else could tempt people really really really a heap wouldn't it be the actual mark of the beast????????????????? WOULD NOT THE DEVIL MAKE THAT REALLY REALLY REALLY TEMPTING?
What else could tempt the whole earth like what is promised in Revelation 3:10?
ps............................................................no doom and gloom for awhile though look.........................
I cannot say that'll last for 15 years though, this quest to make equality and peace and justice etc. happen..........................I am not a prophet. But I'm able to look around me and see what's going on, and then look in god's word see how that matches up 1 Thessalonians 5:3 "For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."
  remember whatever storms you are going through - jesus is bigger then the storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matthew 7:23-25 "And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock."
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Weddleton's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded ๐Ÿ˜ But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.................




0 comments:

Post a Comment