Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2015

I've decided the "devil on my shoulder" is real - MY FLESH RIGHT IS REAL..............but it don't have to win, and I need to just keep on 1 Timothy 6:12 "Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses."...........

Man I don't know how I wasn't ever popular like all the other christians, cause I feel in this blog post here from 2015 ------- SHERI 2015 NAILED IT! This blog post represent perfect run for your lives from the devil stuffs that most "little house on the prairie" perfect style christians are really into. (sheri circa 2015, not sheri 2023 - boo time for sheri 2023 she's in her "permanent villian era" hahahahah). This is why the blonde hair is best for me - though sometimes I get tired of being blonde. I took these pics cause I was feeling like I was looking extra marilyn monroe last night - NO MAKEUP, HAIRS A MESS! That's awesome.............................cause who wants to work hard before taking a few selfies - nobody......................


I realize my smile isn't 100% marilyn monroe -------- but ---------- but ------------ if I have marily monroe style makeup on, all the sudden MY SMILE IS MARILYN MONROE............so "plot twist"
(my latest painting, I could paint this like 20 more times : ) 
I've decided the "devil on my shoulder" is real - MY FLESH RIGHT IS REAL..............but it don't have to win, and I need to just keep on 1 Timothy 6:12 "Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses."
  Lately the devil on my shoulder ok for awhile now..........I've been looking at people with nose rings, and wanting a nose ring much...........and the devil on my should tells me.................
Sheri it is only a nose ring, long as you don't wear makeup and have your head all nice in a bun with a cute tichel and wear all modest clothing etc. ain't nobody going to like freak out.........it's only a nose ring. 
 I would like a nose ring like mitch from pentatonix to be exact (so much diva fabulousness < B)  I know I need to "suffer in the flesh" 1 Peter 4:13 "But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy."
Matthew 26:41 "Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: thespirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak." AMEN! Cause my flesh right now would like to be quite the diva!
  And this is on topic but um the rest the body of christ might want to walk over to my house and whack me good for A. watching these music video's and then B. thinking about them like this..........but these two music video's right, are with singers "fighting their good selves against their bad selves"
and in both them their bad selves win
and they seem maybe glad their bad selves win
seems fully messed up to me though
WOULDN'T YOU WANT YOUR GOOD SELF TO WIN???????????
So you don't get addicted to drugs! 
So you don't get in bar fights!
for example 
The two video's are so bad I pry shouldn't even put a link to them on my blog so I won't I'll say instead.............
Eminem - The Monster (Explicit) ft. Rihanna
Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me

   I put lot's of thought into how messed up these video's are, in like a good way............like for me I turned these video's into some lesson. That I want to like "fight the good fight of faith" until I die, endure unto the end suffer in the flesh! I want good me with jesus to win : ) The song I choose today is "Safe in the Arms of Jesus" by Fanny J Crosby and W.H. Doane
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Christina Disterhaft's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose................
sidenote --------- man some people out there be's spendin big 😁👍










0 comments:

Post a Comment