Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

I wish nobody went to hell, I wish hell didn't exist, I wish everyone could be saved...................

 Sheri 12/24/2023 thins this is one of Sheri 2015's BEST blog posts...........bravo sheri 2015 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  Many people are going to hell for not doing "that much bad".............in fact................
Matthew 7:21-23 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." Most the people headed to hell or a great deal of them enough that Matthew 7:21-23 is mentioning them ARE CHRISTIANS "not every one that saith unto me, lord, lord" -------- well why would they say "lord, lord" unless they identify as christians and go to church on sunday????????????? OR MAYBE THEY ARE LIKKE MY FAMILY MOST OF THEM ALSO IDENTIFY AS CHRISTIANS BUT MOST MY FAMILY DON'T GO TO CHURCH! They still say "lord, lord" though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEY STILL DO "MANY WONDERFUL WORKS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I guess god knows what He's doing sending tons of people to hell, most em likely saying "lord, lord" else the lord lord bit wouldn't be mentioned in Matthew 7:21-23 when discussing those headed to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ----------- tragic
I have to include a fresh pic to entice people to click on this post......................yes I am wearing rocks in this pic, so many people have verbally assaulted me over the years, I literally believe black rocks in particular can protect me..........they are supposed to suck up other people's negative energy,,, hopefully even the negative energy of people reading my blog that want to attack me more so that I can kill myself so that they can have a great week. (cause I'm really hated like that by some people - if I wasn't hated like that.....................they wouldn't attack me so bad so hard so often, I done left instagram, facebook and tik tok)........................................it's had a impact on me, being attacked that often, that much over the years.....................miracle I leave my house, miracle I blog ever anymore.....................when I know I'm going to be attacked, I'm going to be hated. 
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
 I wish nobody went to hell, I wish hell didn't exist, I wish everyone could be saved...................which is probably something everyone wishes just most don't talk about that.
  And I don't get why hell has to last forever????????????? I come from a family that was involved in jobs where both my parents worked closely with police officers, etc.
  In the judical system of america, which I like this judicial system I think it'd pretty fair. You do the time to match the crime.
  You steal something, you get 6 months jail or so and then probation (that seems pretty right to me). You kill someone, you get what 25 years to life, that also seems pretty right to me. You kill someone you should at least get I'd say 25 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   You kill a few people you get 150+ years in jail and that also seems plenty fair and right to me.
   But hell..................everyone get's eternity!
 Luke 16:27-29 "Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them." Pastors will talk about how horrible this is, but do they really consider it?????????????? IT'S BAD! 
   Romans 10:17-18 "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world." The band pentatonix has a "la la latch".............(went with my oldest daughter to one their concerts).......................

  Clearly there are many a people with itching ears, "la laing" 2 Timothy 4:3 "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;"
  If they all go to hell all these itchy ear folks, is the time really going to fit the crime????????????
  Not necessarily talking about any huge crimes.............look katy perry says "this is how we do, do, do, do, do"..............................

She do do do do do's, going to the salon, playing ping pong, etc. Hear her, "it's no big deal". I know her logic...................
she ain't killin nobody
she ain't uh stealing nothin
she's doing a bunch of "no big deal"

 Is she doing a "big deal"??????????????
You might tell me - well sheri that surely ain't repenting. Well ok, that ain't repenting...........but is the time of eternity in hell if katy perry never repents is it going to fit the crime????????????????
 And wouldn't they repent while in hell???????? Couldn't they be then rehabilitated???????? Couldn't there be a tv set in hell where people could go watch christian television and finally get to loving god's word and get saved??????????????
  I mean am I supposed to be like "ha ha ha let them all burn.................." - cause I'm not of that mindest at all. 
  The guy in Luke 16:27-29 if I could reach down and grab him up out of hell I would and I'd tell him god's word and I'd rehabilitate him! 

Matthew 8:12 "But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." Nobody is going to be repentful down there in hell is that how it's going to be???????????????? Luke 16:27-29 sure looks like that guy wishes he would've lived different on this earth -------------- he sounds quite a bit repentful to me.......................why does he have to burn forever? 
 Why can't he be rehabilitated???????????
especially since how god's word is powerful 
I know god's word is powerful enough - I've experienced the power of the word of god much
I WAS ONCE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON
I WAS ONCE A LITTLE DEVIL! 
DON'T LET THE CUTENESS FOOL YOU!
Have a great week earth! 
LOVE
(And people that have itchy ears they boggle my mind as well, if they know that oooooooooooooooooo snap living like this will lead me to hell...........................why keep doing that stuffs then?????????????????????????) 
WHY CHANCE GOING TO HELL FOR A FEW GOOD TIMES?
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mr. Pham's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...............



0 comments:

Post a Comment