Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Fact is as much as some "strong" christians out there may want to look down upon my weak self, jesus came for the sick..............

 Sheri 12/2888/2023 latest installment of "goth with a glue gun craft time" 😁............................I bought the rusted train tracks at a local craft store that sells donated items to make into art 😁 The seashells and butterflies both are from the dollar tree.............................(I wanted sea creatures, but the dollar tree near me was out of sea creatures, but the butterflies turns out look really nice 😊)...............


I was told by the elder of the apostolic christian church of america that they didn't speak to me because I didn't "talk strong" like they do.................................so I've tried to cater to the "strong" on my blog..............IT AIN'T WORKED OUT FOR ME......................
Fact is as much as some "strong" christians out there may want to look down upon my weak self, jesus came for the sick. Some you self professed "strong" out there MIGHT BE FULLY WELL.  Which I definately do think being "well" thinking you need not to repent ever, or that you have no need for the grace of god because YOUR SO AWESOME.....................I think that's a bad thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Ephesians 2:7-9 "That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."
  And if you tell me you are so much better then me.....................................that you can't even go to my blog post and read one my blog posts cause you think yourself to be so awesome.............
What made you to "differ" from me??????
I'm saying what makes you so "better" then me if that be's the case in your heart right now?
Are we not all saved by grace?
Is there someone out there that don't need the grace of god??????????? Really cause my bible says we all do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Corinthians 4:6-8King James Version (KJV)

And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.
For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?
Now ye are full, now ye are rich, ye have reigned as kings without us: and I would to God ye did reign, that we also might reign with you.
AMEN!
(I exist I'm breathing right now I'm pretty 100% about that)
get frustrated somedays
I know the bibles sure nuff true
those that endure unto the end the same shall be saved 
and things gotta get better for me
the better has gots ta exist
LOVE FOR EVERY EVERY EVERYONE
I'M LIKE THE POPE LIKE THAT
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Uher's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.................



0 comments:

Post a Comment