Search This Blog

Sunday, August 30, 2015

I've decided "glory" isn't what I need/want - but love............................

Sheri 12/18/2023 appologizes for this blog post - I was THE MOST KISS UP, BUTT KISSER ON THE EARTH GAG FOR ETERNITY 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 in the year 2015. 
In the year 2023 I'm in my "permanent villian era" 😁
Romans 13:8 "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law." - owe no man ANY THING not to please you noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not to please you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 by donating to charity below that is me LOVING PEOPLE that is what I owe - love
and not just love in words no
love in "deed and truth" 
DEED AND "DONORS CHOOSE" TRUTH - AMEN
1 John 3:18 "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth." 
Look 
because I'm worser then the household of beelzebub I will include selfies in just a second
first gotta go take a shower etc. etc. 
ok sheri chose 3 pics again, probably because villian's supposedly like the number 3, jesus died at the age 33 (good guy) - freemasons (according to most bad guys) like the number 33. And the monster energy drink container has 3 claw marks which is supposedly the kreme de la kreme of evil........................



I've decided "glory" isn't what I need/want - but love............................both to be loved much, and to love much...........everybody everybody!
Proverbs 23:7 "For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee." Often many of us are doing harm to our own hearts..............sometimes it's just cause of our fallen nature (that we are not yet made perfect, not reached perfection yet...............Hebrews 6:1 "Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,") and like I think some us we need to rededicate our lives to jesus (to be able to get to that good place, where we can love our enemies instead...........Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,") It's so much better to love............................................I've hurt myownself countless times because I envied someone with some "rank" I didn't have, or I got offended because people weren't esteeming me like I thought they should................
glory I place 0 value on that item
AND ALL THE VALUE FOR ALL OF ETERNITY UPON LOVE
(What does it matter if I am small on this earth, or you are small on this earth........................I hope our comparing one another can cease............................and that we all could love one another forgive one another pray for one another......)
I know to some people I'm something big that my blog is something big, there's something larger in play on this earth then how big or small each of us supposedly is................................
I don't think none of us is small either...............
Luke 12:7 "But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows."
   I'd choke up and spew the tears, I'm spewing them now...............the extreme effort that is being taken to save my soul. (sheri 12/18/2023 in her "permanent villian era" interjecting ---------- KISS UP!!!!!!!!!!)
I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mr. Renzi's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose....................



0 comments:

Post a Comment