Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2015

A encouraging word for like earth (and um I'm not the karate kid anymore I have decided).....................

The comment on this blog post below, by of course as often is the case a annymous troll, highlights how much people love to be unmerciful..............to find reasons to not forgive, or find reasons to HATE. To permanently "cancel culture" someone. 
  Well later there was a tv show of karate kid, and guess what happened?????????? Things did greately swap, daniel sun often not always, often was the bad guy and vice versa Johnny was often the good guy............NOT ALWAYS. 
 This is the entire problem with the "bad guy" "good guy" thing we got going on on earth. 
  And BIG PROBLEM WITH "CANCEL CULTURE" people aren't much being given opportunities to even redeem themselves, even if they technically redeem themself ---------- to bad for them they must suffer now cause "their cancelled" 
Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
This is sheri 12/16/2023 writing this up to this point. I'm so cancelled, I'm my families "dirty little secret" probably the worlds "dirty little secret" why --------------- cause I love lucifer, the devil and satan don't matter what I do, how many kids I help in the united states of america via "donors choose" 
I'm a villian now
I'm terrible
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2023/12/so-im-like-currently-my-parents-dirty.html
Sheri is including 3 pics again today - she's given up trying to please people especially christians that hate her "for jesus".........................she'll never be able to please them..................so why try??????? She's just attacked "for the lord forever"...................
A encouraging word for like earth (and um I'm not the karate kid anymore I have decided) But if the karate kid is really a "bad guy" I've decided I don't much like the label "bad guy"............cause really we've all fallen short of the glory of god and deserve the label "bad guy"
Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Can we all just please try like much harder to love each other much more.................god loves us all............god is love...................he wishes none should perish 2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all shouldcome to repentance."
 So goofy, let me blog ok a video and a video and a video : ).......hahahahah................
Verses I talked about in above video:
2 Corinthians 11:3 "But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ."
1 Peter 4:18 "And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?"
Matthew 11:30 "For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
Luke 9:23 "And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me."
 I think that is all the verses that I mentioned in the above video? Hope everyone's week is going good. Sending love, hope, peace, good vibes, to completely everyone.........and in keeping with my peace, love, vibe this is my choice of song for today, I love the humour at the end of it where it says "no no no no" in the lyrics xoxoxoxoxoox love that
Stay fabulous beautiful people!
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Bauer's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose................



1 comments:

Unknown said...

That Karate Kid video is amusing, but ultimately flawed. I'll quote another person from The Nerdist, since he already covered it.

"I have to admit that “the demon sorcerer Miyagi” is a very funny line, but I think Turner’s argument is doomed from the start. While Turner tries to change the narrative of the film with his amusing voiceover, it doesn’t change the fact that Johnny’s buddy, Bobby (Ron Thomas) intentionally tripped Daniel during the soccer game. Nor does Johnny and his Cobra Kai bros running Daniel off of the road translate into “your violence will not be tolerated.”

Nice try, Mr. Turner. But your video reminds us of the people who try to find proof that Draco Malfoy wasn’t that bad of a guy in the Harry Potter novels and movies. Compared to Draco, Johnny’s a saint. And Johnny’s one real moment of nobility at the end of The Karate Kid doesn’t change what a huge jerk he is."

Post a Comment