Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

When I'm in pain, talking about it usually = some kind of healing so here I go to counseling again.........(I believe there are a great people out there hurting that need someone to talk to, and maybe they are afraid to talk - I recommend talking!!!!!!!!!!!)......

Sheri 12/10/2023 had experienced a ton of "church abuse" cause she is to good looking 12/09/2023 pic below, no makeup on - besides some lip gunk, near 50...................................she's fine, they say if you be yourself you will find "your tribe" 
everyone has "a tribe"
some people their tribes ain't a church (I still attend church though, but now I'm back to the mega church where I can blend in, maybe shake a persons hand say hello on sunday 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💓💓💓💓 it in my "permanent villian era")
naw
1 Corinthians 12:25 "That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another."
the "lone wolf" idea isn't isolated to just wolves
naw
there's "lone sheep" 
but Jesus leaves the whole flock for us so - no worries 😁👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Sheri 2015 in this blog post had "feelings" that got hurt, she was such a cry baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not sheri 12/10/2023 post being attacked by christians FOR YEARS...............
I'M BORN AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR BAPTIZING ME ALL MY "BAPTIZERS" 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓.................
UPDATE: The elder of the church has e-mailed me husband refusing to go to counseling with me................(In all the parenthesis """" is a segment from what I just sent to the apostolic christian church of america's yahoo group)
"""""""""""""""""""1 Timothy 6:17-19 "Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate; Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life."
  The elder of portland/silverton is very wealthy to he lives in a large expensive house! 
He shouldn't be able to refuse to communicate with me, he should be held to the word of god............but he appears to be exempt from the word of god. 
things often don't get better til people TALK
Hebrews 13:16 "But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased."
The elder of the portland/silverton ACCA in my estimation should have to go to counseling with me as a elder of the church that is supposed to be heeding gods word, who bashed me the way he did.............he should I believe have to be held to the high standard of the word of god......................and try harder to love me for one. And for that I think he needs to go to counseling...........he wasn't in my estimation loving me the day he suggested..........
I was a bad friend
he said my blog was covered in sin, didn't specify what "sin"
he bashed me to all hell
apparently this is ok to do in the apostolic christian church of america
I'm hurt
and nobody appears to care at all"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
When I'm in pain, talking about it usually = some kind of healing so here I go to counseling again.........(I believe there are a great people out there hurting that need someone to talk to, and maybe they are afraid to talk - I recommend talking!!!!!!!!!!! Though I find there is a never ending amount of people that will probably misunderstand you, and hate you, and judge you..............which is fine.............like long as you have it good in your heart for others and um and not be in pain like I am right now - pain I don't think is a good thing to carry around --------- seems like I'm expected to just BAMN not be in pain all the sudden but that isn't how my getting to the point I'm not in pain no more works out) There's a bible verse talking about in heaven our tears will be dried so I'm far from not the only one currently in some extreme pain Isaiah 25:8 "He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it."
  I've proposed to my husband and john which I hope he accepts cause if he isn't willing to talk - that's not good James 3:17 "But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy." "easy to be intreated" means easy to get a conversation going with said person. 
   Snippets of the chain of e-mails recently sent to john and his wife jane and my husband...........
JOHN WAS RIGHT THOUGH I AIN'T THAT GREAT OF A FRIEND,
BUT I TRY MY BEST I SWEAR I DO,
I NEED JOHN TO TELL THE ABOVE VERY CHRISTIAN GUY (counselor but I don't want to say who because he might be indunuated with phone calls then), that I am a horrible friend like you suggested the day you verbally beat me down so bad I was actively in the bathroom, considering how I could run into the kitchen and slit my wrist,
I need you to tell this guy how horrible I am john,
so I can then talk about that,
  God gave me this verse recently.....................Galatians 6:2-4 "Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself. But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another."
Some churches think they are "something" and some people out there think they are "something"
not that I'm not saying
offices in the body of christ - and varies um I don't know um types of servers in the body of christ, and also offices in the body of christ exist they do
the problem is is when any of us think we are "something"
.................................jesus said
"whoever is without sin cast the 1st stone"
are you without sin john????????????????????????
then why did you cast all those stones at me??????????????
course this what I want to say to your face in counseling,
and cry,
I want to cry,
a lot,
in counseling,
and have john do most the talking for me - while I cry,
cause I want to fit it
I wanted to fit in so bad at the apostolic christian church of america not really "on board" from the jump with the bangs, and no wedding ring thing..............I went a span of time albeit a small span of time without bangs or a wedding ring.................
tried so hard to fit in
to belong
to have a church that I knew ok they love me



and if you tell me john, cause I bashed your church so you had a right then to bash me....................it's your churches view that I "bashed" it appears to be your churches view that I am a hateful bashing "insert common derogatory word here"
hence I need counseling Ephesians 5:11 "And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them."
I was coming from (something like Ephesians 5:11 - I wouldn't say fully that verse but in the "zone" of that verse..............not a "bash" place in my mind at all I'm saying though I'm evidently viewed as a church bashing "insert common derogatory word here")  in my own mind on my blog the entire time --------------- I did get out of hand once with the filming of the inside of the church but I deleted that blog post.


bible it says to put away childish things
now that don't mean I don't crack a joke on my blog
that means - not retaliate, etc
and I have mostly done that,
I happen to of ended up fervently anti-the commandments of men
also anti traditions, rules, ------- whatever you want to call them, anything that isn't the bible
anything a church has tacked onto them that isn't in the bible
that isn't the bible
I am billions pro the 10 commandments these days, I feel everything the bible says for godliness in in the bible, there is no need for added on rules, or traditions or commandments of men, here I have the verse..............

2 Timothy 3:15-17 "And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works."
perfect and entire in my mind, no need for no additions
people instead of loving me............ often are holding against me this list of things either they view I'm doing wrong, or that I'm not doing "right enough" for their liking
I'm not the perfect perfect perfect segment of the body of christ................1 Corinthians 4:10 "We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised."
It's unfair that so many people out there exclude me, and don't like me so much cause I don't fit their perfect perfect robot perfect idea of how a perfect little jesus robot of perfect should look like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Some of the things I am currently being hated for I think are some my strong points.............
that I have some fervent disdain for any "additions" to the word of god - I'd say that's pretty solid thing to have (don't be of the club - "whoo hoo add to god's word ya")
That I think about things.........................and then blog about them, but that I'm a thinker, that's good
(think about tv and the devils "agenda" behind some those tv shows for example - it's good to be a thinker)
  That I blog and do confess my faults, not many christians that I know of confess their faults like that???????????? If it's going on I just ain't hearing about it - is what I'm saying..............I never ever hear christians confessing their faults online, or to me............James 5:16 "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."
..............
even my struggles I'd view as a positive cause they cause me to have much need to pray to be in god's word Ephesians 5:20 "Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;"
I know I am viewed as worthless junk basically,
but my own view of myownself isn't lining up with this "insert common derogatory word here" worthless junk kind of view the apostolic christian church of america seems to have of me these days.
 I absolutely rejoice in my infirmities that the power of christ may rest upon me (think that's how paul worded that???????)
sheri
people don't get me though
most are "perfect"
not like me
they "perfect"

but me sheri live this blog post perfection is supposed to be something people "move" toward" and instead lot of people like to at least think to themselves whether consciously or unconsciously that "BAMN THEY IS PERFECT NOW" 
  When that most often is not the case!!!!!!! 99% of the time or some high percentage that probably isn't the case. Hebrews 6:1 "Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God," Are we supposed to move onto "let us go on unto perfection" yes....................but that probably for a lot of us is a real long walk down the street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If all I do at counseling is cry..........if that's all the "resolution" that can take place, a good cry it'll pry be good for me. 
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mr. Dabkowski's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...................









10 comments:

Amber R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber R said...

Okay, so I deleted my comment but I'm curious so I'm going to put it back out there. Why do you stay at the Apostolic church?

Giving it to god said...

I left them I flee'd their church, I mentioned that in one my recent posts maybe I should put that in the sidebar, or top of my blog so everyone knows, guess so. Literally though we ran out of the church building, there was no chance for me to say goodbye, no closure.

Giving it to god said...

Matthew 5:39 "But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." Going to counseling with the elder of the apostolic christian church of america for portland and silverton is my way of offering my other cheek to him as well. And closure!!!!!!!!!!!! And crying cause I was hurt.

Amber R said...

Are you and your husband members? What were your reasons for leaving? The traditions? I'm curious because we are considering leaving the AC church as well.

Giving it to god said...

I was in the chat with the elder to become a member but I like flunked all their membership um qualifications : ) like you know fantastically : ) I know I have a lot of improvements to make in my life, but I believe god is able to save me, I'm very hopeful! And my husband never even tried to become a member. Actually the biggest problems we were having was, that most the "church activities" were in silverton and not portland so, quite a drive away for us 1 1/2 hour drive away. And there weren't many kids for my kids to play with at sunday school, they liked sunday school in silverton, but they often got bored at church in portland there just wasn't enough kids there for them to play with. If you do leave the ACCA church, I find that god He wants us all saved.............He will do a work in your life in what church you choose next (less you choose a cult of some sort). I find that god cares (that's what I was reminded of today at the church I'm currently attending : ) I haven't been blogging as much lately but I still experience god working powerfully in my life.........maybe moreso now then before (I think cause I'm more humble at the moment then usual.......that's my theory) I'll say a prayer for you tonight, hope your week is going good!

Amber R said...

Take heart. God requires only a repentant heart and trust in the blood of His Son. Apostolics can make it too hard. Salvation is simple. Its simplicity is a stumbling block for those who want a list of rules to check off.

Giving it to god said...

your right, I am a touch like my husband a perfectionist, and I think us perfectionists we like "lists of rules" - but we do need to get rid of the list. I think it's almost like, I get afraid that the law won't be written on my heart if I don't keep reading it a lot keep memorzing it (which I'm saying some really idiotic stuffs right now..............................that's a probably stupid fear to have) Romans 2:14-15 "For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)" Romans 2:14-15 it's so true, all us in christ we know not to steal, or bear false witness, or commit adultery etc. etc. etc. Hope your week is going good! I think I'm actually going to bed fairly early tonight (everyone in my house stays up late in the summer, I do to, but part of it is because the sun is out later and that messes up my sleep cycle..............problem is I still need sleep) Have a great week!

Amber R said...

Thanks! You, too. And I would love to know sometime, if you have a moment, what was it you taped at the AC church and put on your blog? I've read several times now about this post you deleted and my curiosity is swelling! =)

Giving it to god said...

I just filmed the inside of their church, just footage of me entering the church, and walking right up to the point where you enter the congregation area and panning around a bit to show all the head coverings and how it feels like you've stepped into a funeral service - which me saying that appeared to cause much the church to cry a lot. At the point I had made that video I was very neglected by the church for a long time (well cause they think I'm.................insert negative word here................my own aunt called me a church "basher" that's the word she used, they really view me in a bad way...........but I wasn't coming from a "bash" perspective ever in my own mind.........concern I'd say was where I was coming from. Anyways so, I was very frustrated when I filmed that video, I wasn't trying to make them cry, but after hearing that it made them cry a lot I took it down.

Post a Comment