Search This Blog

Saturday, July 18, 2015

It's good to dress modest, and yes even not have bangs so as to not be "conformed to the world" BUT DON'T HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR FLESH WHEN YOU DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................

I have no update really sheri 12/9/2023 don't. Just trying to "stay positive" in a very bleak life that IS NORMAL CAUSE THERE AIN'T APOSTLES ANYMORE ACCORDING TO MOST ALL PASTORS. Which means you all are without friends or family because your friends like mine moved to far away from you, as did your families. And you all are also just attacked, just attacked and spammed so bad you had to leave tik tok, facebook and instagram.....(did go back on instagram though cause one my kids is off to college right now).....only "social media platforms" christians are able to keep if I'm the norm which I AM CAUSE PASTORS WOULDN'T LIE TO YOU. Is you tube and blogging. This is "life more abundantly" to. 
this is the dream life
the pastors are telling you about
John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
ALSO LIKE ME CAUSE I'M NORMAL
you worship satan
you thought you were a christian on your blog and your tube tube WRONGO YOUR A SATAN WORSHIPPER CAUSE YOU LOVE SATAN
cause there ain't apostles
and i'm normal...................
Matthew 10:25 "It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?"
enjoy worshipping your lord and master satan today 😁👍
of course you want to be rich and famous while worshipping your lord satan...........duh
your pry a jezebel with the "Jezebel spirit" to common YOUR WORSER THEN THE HOUSE OF "BEELZEBUB" 💓💓💓💓💓💓
Matthew 10:25 "It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?"
WELL BE A BAD ONE THEN MY TWINS 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

(ps.........my family did flee the apostolic christian church of america - I have a friend that thinks we didn't leave, I think about them a lot, hard not to, went there 5-6 years) We flee'd the Apostolic christian church of america, we didn't just leave - literally we booked it out of that church. The elder verbally attacked me so much that day.........it was so bad.
  I have a new you tube video on how to wear tichels (which all I wear nowdays is tichels : ) I like em : ) it's a nice classy look : ) I don't look like I have any confidence in this video, I look in my estimation beat down ---- even if you know someone isn't right aka that you are worthless piece of garbage basically it still effects a person if they are verbally attacked that badly. PLEASE BE NICE TO PEOPLE ON YOU TUBE REMEMBER THEY ARE REAL PEOPLE GOD LOVES! (I think people forget that they are real people and think they can just bash them all they want............they are still real people)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40mE2GayLnA
It's good to dress modest, and yes even not have bangs so as to not be "conformed to the world" BUT DON'T HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR FLESH WHEN YOU DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................
 I fear that the apostolic christian church of america, that there are members (maybe not all of them) but that there are some members in that church that trust in "who they are" as metallica sings here...........

  (don't do anything in this metallica video, this is me giving a example of everything a perrson shouldn't do with a music video)
That have the bun in their hair, and a doily on their heads, and/or for the guys dress shirts and nice khaki's during the week as they do many them (my husband dresses that way as well - which is fine...........look nice sure do that) I fear that they may think to themselves that because they dress that way, that "that's it I'm saved"
Philippians 3:3 "For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh." Like tonight or tommorow, I'm likely going to sew some under shirt thingies often called "dickies" to try and dress more modest (often I'll buy shirts not even noticing the necklines on them just thinking they are cute, then I'll get home and realize "oh snap this neckline is plunging a lot" ------------- I've figured out that sewing dickies isn't hard to do, and they don't add a "hot factor" to my outfit............pry god is going to be more pleased with me dressing more modest and I like that I want to live a life as much pleasing to god as I possibly can ---------- do I have confidence in my flesh though HECK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO PRAY EVERY SINGLE DAY AND USUALLY A FEW TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
 These are my thoughts for today. I hope everyone's week is going good. (ps........if I get good enough at sewing "dickies" I likely will sell a few at my etsy shop : )
  Other verses mentioned in this post.................
1 Timothy 2:9 "In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modestapparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;"
Romans 12:2 "And be not conformed to this world: but be yetransformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."
LOVE
  https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Mullally's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..................
 the christians the ones that don't look worser then the house of beezelbub, they have to donate so much more money then me 100's and 100's more 
............that's so expensive for them
I'm over here saving money



0 comments:

Post a Comment