Search This Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2015

I'm so thankful that promotion comes from the lord (encouraged recently to stay humble, keep moving forward to jesus)................

Sheri 12/11/2023 saw the Beyonce movie last night. And many a christian has bashed beyonce. And it surely looked like she was "exalting" herself the entire show. Luke 14:11
"For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted." I ain't about to pass any sort of judgement upon beyonce like many a christian has..............it could all be a show. Behind the scenes she could be a humble lady?????????????????????????
   I can see the "benefit" for the crowd though to, her concerts provide a "escape" for them....................for a few minutes............................a escape from bills and debt, and long hours at work......................for a few minutes what one time a year or so.................they are in beyonce's current "dreamworld".  Taken far far away from all their problems for them few minutes. 
From what I saw in the movie it appears that beyonce is well aware that she is providing a "escape" for her concert goers, and factors them into her every tour. 
...........at the very least she's thoughtful 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
(my latest painting : ) 
I'm so thankful that promotion comes from the lord (encouraged recently to stay humble, keep moving forward to jesus)................Psalm 75:5-7 "Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck. For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another."
  Since a few weeks ago when the elder of the apostolic christian church of america suggested I was a terrible friend, and not that great of a christian etc. etc. ------------ I had really got it in my head (that and being called pretty well spam twice --------- among other things YIKES) basically I was ganged up on so much, I got it in my head that ok now I'm demoted to wazuu.
but it ain't the case.........................
I just gotta stay humble
put one foot in front the other like I told god in prayer last night
 If I am humble and putting one foot in front of the other......................................THINGS IS ABOUT TO WORK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."
  And also ------------------ being um "setteth up" for many out there, that might just mean that you have some fellowship. I'm pretty 100% that being "setteth up" by god doesn't necessarily mean and probably for most of us doesn't mean that you know we have a top 10 book on amazon or something. 
   But if you have been demoted by god............I want to be encouraging to you as well. You can still be "setteth up" by god, it's not to late for you, are you breathing THERE IS GREAT HOPE FOR YOU THEN!
  Those are my thoughts for today. Hope everyone's week is going good!
 Add on to this post:I'm a dork today so..............................I really like a element to this song, and in general the happy beat to it.................but the element of loving each other I think that's the idea...................(Luke 6:27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,) If you are like holding grudges, etc. etc. you pry won't have the abundant life jesus came to this earth for you to have (or not yet in that event). I really believe, god/jesus wants us forgiving one another, having "bowels of mercies" loving one another. Does that mean I have to agree with everything everyone does ------------- no. But it does mean I'll love you even if you make a lot of mistakes. Wouldn't it be great if this song happened on this earth, if this earth was filled with shiny happy people holding hands. Imagine it.
people loving each other
people forgiving one another
people looking past each others flaws to the good
(course what can be done is we each can start with ourselves, loving people, bearing much fruit, doing good to ALL MEN Galatians 6:10 "As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.")

LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Eby's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..............




16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed this post today. Good reminder that we should take one day at a time, and sometimes one step at a time is enough to handle.
Nice painting too by the way.

Amber R said...

Saw the update you added to your July 21st post. Why does he say your blog is sinful? Is it the music videos? How are you doing?

Giving it to god said...

When the elder of the church said my blog was covered in sin 3 days before my birthday etc. (YIKES) he did mention that he thought that the pictures of me and video's with me in them were extremely sinful. But the more worldly style video's that I sometimes choose definately have to be exceedingly sinful to him as well. (but I will only choose a worldly style video if it doesn't have nudity in it, and the lyrics are clean and uplifting, I'm very careful about that) John 3:30 "He must increase, but I must decrease." It appears to be that in the apostolic christian church of america for portland and silverton, you must not exist online pretty well hardly at all...........else you are sinning big time. But John 3:30 doesn't really mean disappear from the planet, I think John 3:30 has room for a person to talk about themself how their week is going etc. a touch online....................I don't take John 3:30 to mean all I can talk about is jesus and that's it...............but to the elder of the apostolic christian church of america of portland and silverton he really appears to believe that all that people can talk about is jesus and that is it (no selfies, no videos of themselves) else they is sinning big. I don't know how I am doing really...............I took down on my sidebar some the links to the anti the commandments (or traditions) blog posts............try to pursue peace and holiness with the apostolic christian church of america in that way. Bible it doesn't say we necessarily will be able to obtain peace and holiness with all men it just says to "follow after" that Hebrews 12:14 "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:" Sometimes I get so much believing I am 100% right (still believe I'm right : ) I loose sight of "oh ya wait I'm supposed to follow after peace and holiness with these people to) I'm eating breakfast at ikea this morning looking forward to that : ) I'm currently way into this bible verse.........2 Timothy 2:15 "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." I'm extremely zealous to be in god's word much more (which I include listening to sermons to) to show myself approved, which is a really obtainable goal if we all just be in god's word enough!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope your week is going good!

Amber R said...

I don't know if it's supposed to be such a struggle to fit in to a church. Why not find one where you feel more at home and it's not a constant fight? I've looked over some of your past posts and it looks like you've been dealing with this for awhile. In my humble opinion, I'd say look for a nondenominational church that isn't so outward focused.

Giving it to god said...

Thing is I do feel at home at the apostolic christian church of america, more at home there then anywhere else, they all feel like family to me there - or a great deal of them. (albeit a family that don't think much of me it don't look to be) I am going to living hope church, I don't feel at home there so much, it's a mega church, my family likes it, you end up there connecting with little circles of people and some them you stay friends with but ---------- it's never the same "family feel" to that church for me.

Amber R said...

Look at how you described it - 'a family that doesn't think much of me.' If there's anything you should be feeling from the church you're in - it's LOVE. If you cannot be happy with 'commandments of men' then there's probably little chance you will ever be happy/feel loved at the Apostolic church.

Giving it to god said...

While we are on the topic of churches focusing on the outward, I think many churches are focused heavily on the outward, though it may not be as "apparentl" as it is in the apostolic christian church of america. (but focusing much on tithing, and focusing much on having your church do various good activities) not that these things are bad...............................they are only bad when they become "the most important thing", when the focus goes off christ and more on what can we as a church do to look really saintly holy and better then everyone else? Matthew 7:22 "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?" The people of Matthew 7:22 did many wonderful works, they may of even weared lace doilies on their heads (I'm not saying for 100% just that it is possible) --------------- but they didn't know christ. --------------------------------------- this kind of thing is all over the body of christ I fear. This whole "look good do a lot of good, look at us we are so awesome right now" thing. I do go to church every sunday............but I'm weary. I don't think many people really want to give their lives to jesus, instead they want a appearance of being alive, they want "accolaide's".......................not jesus himself. The people headed to heaven right, they do good things to.............................for different reasons, out of real care for people, not just to "look good" and there a song says "compelled by the love of christ jesus"...................I forget the rest of the lyrics. What compells us, our motivations are very important. (iniquity is abounding everywhere though so it's not like I'm about to "win" anywhere, I'll always be "less then" on this earth probably) But hopefully I'll get a janitorial job soon and that'll put my headspace in a happier place. And I got to for sure think on the friends and family I do have, think on the good.

Giving it to god said...

Your right Amber Rufener I should feel loved. As a "earth scirge" I never find a church that is all extra "lovey dovey" big hug time......................I often have a hard time gauging churches in that way towards me. Course the elder of the apostolic christian church of america ripping me to shreds 3 days before my birthday like that......................I got the hurtful memo there. (((((((I mentioned that I saw demons in 2 members of the church in private e-mails to like 4 of the church members, and the elder of the church the day he bashed me, said "well you said 2 my church members was demon possessed" ------------- he basically admitted to exacting revenge on me and said that his revenge was plenty ok because I mentioned 2 his church members I thought were demon possessed)))))) ---------------------- but we are to have "bowels of mercies" and I understand this elder he has the same weaknesses and battles we all do...........I fully understand this so I forgive him. I'm still hurt. Somehow I'll have to survive in this world.

Giving it to god said...

ps..............in this e-mail or two where I was talking about 2 church members I was sure were demon possessed, I didn't mention names!

Giving it to god said...

The bible it says we wage a war not against flesh and blood........Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Whenever a person such as myself finds themselves in some kind of "conflict" with a church.........it's either many demonic strongholds around them, or me, or both...........most likely them because why should I have to accept something not biblical like the commandments of men of their church. Like I'm saying the reason the apostolic christian church of america is unable to realize, not wearing beards, or bangs, or wedding rings, isn't in the bible, that stuffs isn't forbidden in the bible that that is bad forbidding these things, that that is likely "commandments of men" is because they are likely actively in "demonic strongholds". I'm no where near powerful enough to defeat the demons of the apostolic christian church of america I WISH I WAS!

Amber R said...

Here's the thing - you can try to fight these traditions until you are blue in the face. You can spend your whole life fighting them but I can pretty much promise you the Apostolic church is not going to change. These are the things they stand for, and no matter how much you rail against them, it will not matter. For peace in your life, you either have to accept the things they find important and just do them out of respect (if this is the church you truly want) or you have to move on. If the Apostolic church is where you want to be, maybe you could start fresh. Apologize for any offense you may have caused (I know this goes two ways and that you've been hurt by others but for a fresh start an apology is nice) and then maybe witness through love instead of arguing about the traditions. IF this is REALLY where you want to be.

Giving it to god said...

I have accepted that the apostolic christian church of america is to chalked full of "demonic strongholds" for me to be able to convince them that the commandments of men are bad. I do not know what I would appologize for??????? I am like paul set for the defense of the gospel..............
Philippians 1:16-18 "The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds: But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel. What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice."
The apostolic christian church of america as much as I feel at home at their church, they aren't combatable to me or my family.............WHICH IS ACTUALLY REALLY RUFF FOR ME. My parents disowned full out my apostolic christian relative my great aunt connie..............whereas I've been called by my aunt a "church basher" and have been it looks to be like completely disowned by my own great aunt FOR WANTING TO STICK TO THE WORD OF GOD! ------------------------- I'm done fighting the apostolic christian church of america, on the sidebar I had a post where I said I lay my swords down, but then another post got popular and replaced it automatic on the "popular posts list" I'll have to add it again to the other sidebar list : ) it's sad though to have to accept "ok powerful demons are over this church, I can't do nothin about this situation" I hope everyone that goes to this comments section, prays for the deliverance from demons, for the apostolic christian church of america.

Giving it to god said...

And I hope your week is going good : )

Giving it to god said...

You mention the word "railing" show me the post were I am "railing"???????? In my mind I have been hard at word defending the word of god, which I believe I need to when I am confronted with a people that have left the word of god Titus 1:14 "Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth." Now can I defend the word of god all the time, against every "slight of hand" out there, or whatever - no. I do not view at all my defending the word of god as me "railing" as your church does. At this point I've made my defense - in favour of the entire word of god being true cause it is : ) ----------- if you believe something different then a church, it's good to be able to type on your blog why you don't believe bangs are forbidden in the bilble or beards, or wedding rings. There is a saying "if you don't stand for nothing you'll fall for everything" WELL I STAND FOR THE WORD OF GOD! --------------- have a great week enjoy your commandments of mens if you love them

Giving it to god said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Giving it to god said...

I want to put some christian art on this comments section but it ain't letting me copy and paste it or copy the url in.
says...............
I'll pray for you
you pray for me
and watch god change things
(I like that : )
today at living hope church I sang "nothing is impossible for god" I believe that to..........maybe some things are impossible for me. But nothing is impossible for god!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment