Search This Blog

Monday, July 13, 2015

A pastor said something recently that really made sense he said "god is love" that we to also need to be "love" and love EVERYONE 1 John 4:7 "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God."...............................

Sheri will add fresh update 12/8/2023 later today probably, she is going to gold foil likely a fresh item which will be exciting (fake gold foil but it's still nice). And she's dyeing her hair likely today platinum blonde again, so as to look hispanic and not a jew so much (aka look like marilyn monroe since how that's my "hispanic look" I PRY AM PART HISPANIC ACCORDING TO GRANDPA ON PHONE SEVERAL TIMES I AM DISTANTLY RELATED TO MARILYN MONROE - aka part hispanic) To many anti semetic jew haters in my town I need to look hispanic.........
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2023/12/why-are-they-here-is-what-was-asked-by.html
this piece is still wet, but as you can see I painted this piece gold and then added the fake gold foil for the "gilded look" 
my hair is naturally a blonde orange, so there is ALWAYS nearly a orange tint to my hair unless I use purple conditioner for like 1 hour.........but if I do that, my hair is done like orange again in like a day or two FOR REAL. So I often just be this "orange blonde"............my hair is wet, it'll get lighter looking as it dries............



but the mega church I'm safe, 
for 1 it ain't a synagogue nobody wants to shoot it up
for two
the band has at least 1 brother leading the whole thing that is a jew
I know he is a jew cause I pretty 100% he said he was when I attended one of his bible studies
that and his nose is so long extra JEWISH, his skin is jew colored
I'm a billion % basically he is a jew
a jew
that is the "band leader" of said mega church that means safe
if any jews are reading this that's one way to know a church is likely safe

 (I got a lap loom at a garage sale for $2, and it's working out, I don't have the hours in the day to do the giant navajo style rugs like I once did, this lap loom though is working out! Get to make some pretty wall hangings with it : ) 
A pastor said something recently that really made sense he said "god is love" that we to also need to be "love" and love EVERYONE 1 John 4:7 "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God." Hearing this pastor preach, a few light bulbs went off in my brains and I was like yaaaaaaaaaaaa that's right!!!!!!!!!!!
  When the bible says "you will know them by their fruit" ----------- the bible isn't saying anywhere that I can see that "it's ok to hate these people and curse them, or shun them" (though there is this verse 1 Corinthians 5:11 "But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat."  also Psalm 141:4 "Incline not my heart to any evil thing, to practise wicked works with men that work iniquity: and let me not eat of their dainties.")
  Both 1 Corinthians 5:11 (I'm a detective for reals, both my parents worked many years in I should say "with the law enforcement" neither one them were ever cops, but both them spoke to cops on a regular basis for well my mom just like 2 years..........on their jobs -------- so I think like a detective) and psalm 141:4 both these verses mention don't eath with people, that work iniquity somehow, or are a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or a extortioner.....................................but I note that these verses leave open a bunch of other things one can do with such people! So that we can do good to them and love them I belive! Cause love is of god 1 John 4:7 "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God."
Matthew 5 :43-48 "Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."
  I'm gonna tell you all right now all 7 billion of you...........I can't hardly do good to all you all. But what I can do..........is good to like everyone that has been in my life, or near everyone....................everyone that has been in my life who's address I have or whose e-mail address I have........................love my enemies for sure up on that got all the acca addresses right in their nifty address book.......................going to pester my husband that we can hang out with pearl.
  When the bible says always be abounding in the work of the lord.............you know what a great deal of the "work of the lord is"?
LOVING EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!
(Which can indeed be done just by praying for one another)
DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I exhorting myself as well in this blog post)
1 Corinthians 15:58 "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord."
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Simko's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...................



0 comments:

Post a Comment