Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

VLOG: I think we all sometimes get much to caught up in how the "outside" of our cups are looking, and the inside is so so so very important...............

I think we all sometimes get much to caught up in how the "outside" of our cups are looking, and the inside is so so so very important. I can't be the only one out there worrying "but what will people think of me"? And/or have tried to get some "acceptance" from a particular church. But if they ain't going to like you are accept you, they pry ain't going to like you or accept you nomadder what you do.................there'll always be something they deem not good enough, a joke you cracked, a multicolored shirt that was to borderline "worldly", and/or print, to bold of a color of a skirt???????
   There'll always though people people that love me, and those are the ones to think about.......and jesus. (maybe even some people love me from said now annonymous church I will not mention - cause I no have no swords dropped em : )
   It's a fact, most stores have lots of colorful clothing..........to avoid colors is well not impossible, but I'd say hard..............my idea of "life more abundantly" isn't relegated to just the hues brown, black, and navy...........((((((((((((I know full well that in the old testiment mixed fabrics was a bad thing..............but the old testiment wait was there a color of clothing banned in the old testiment???????????? I don't recall that???????????????????)))))))))))) Look around us color everywhere, prints I see prints to, I see prints on zebra's, tigers, giraff's.............etc. If god made prints and colors ------------- are they really terrible????????????????
corny sheri 2015 but I sheri 2023 forgive you
But anyways, the inside of the cup is what jesus said to focus on. Should there be maybe a bit of focus on the outside - ya..............I think it's very good to make a effort everyday to dress modest. But the outside the cup isn't the most important part of our cups 
It's the inside
do we love our enemies?
do we pray for them?
Do we care for the orphans and the widows (if that's just donating to a charity like this really excellent charity...........http://www.stellasvoice.org/) James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."
  Your cup could be the nicest looking cup in the world on the outside.........but if you don't love and pray for your enemies, and care for people really give your money, your time if you have enough time to give (me with 2 kids............not really any babysitters..............my time is especially lately it seems I'm in some kind of "time crunch" -------- having to make time to make things for my etsy store, and then make time to clean the house, by the time I'm done with that my husband and kids is home again). I listen to sermons etc. while making stuffs for my etsy store : ) 
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Mc Quivey's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..................










0 comments:

Post a Comment