Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

The church might be a touch broken right now, but jesus still saves ABUNDANTLY, and he wants you set free from your cycle of getting in debt more, free from alcohol and/or drug abuse John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly................

Update 11/21/2023 my youngest young adult kid is home for the holidays, and my bike to peloton bike is in her room, and she's painting a massive painting in there right now, so I haven't had many chances to bike this week. But I have scooted the bike closer to the tv and have managed to bike a few times anyways 😁. Pic of the latest skirt "for modesty" I crocheted, just freestyle not me following any pattern. (I realize this isn't a matching outfit, I just woke up)..............................
(my latest painting, is a stilllife, classically trained painter I am, my parents nagged me to go to college and talked me into it, college was worth it though cause though I have 2 paintings at my etsy for $5 each that ain't selling, I'm able to paint for jesus - so that is worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
The church might be a touch broken right now, but jesus still saves ABUNDANTLY, and he wants you set free from your cycle of getting in debt more, free from alcohol and/or drug abuse John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
  I'm full out saying JESUS STILL WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOLLOWING JESUS - THAT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
  I say the church might be a touch broken right now cause, I done heard few weeks now some real sad sermons...................the type where the word of god isn't being preached in like the power of the word of god. 1 Thessalonians 1:5 "For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake." 1 thessalonians 1:5 is the verse I have to back this idea that the word of god should be preached in power and in the holy ghost. Nearly like many pastors these days are afraid to really preach, to really crack open their bibles on sunday. (when how liked you are as a pastor is a concern, cause $$$ is involved in how much a pastor is liked or not.......................your sermons will suffer if you cater to "men") Galatians 1:10 "For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ."
  If I get all busted for this, uhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm already the offscouring of all things so um.......1 Corinthians 4:13 "Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouringof all things unto this day." That verse is a comfort to me, days where I think "oh no hardly nobody goes to my blog". I'm the offscouring of all things according to the bible, not a immense way up there high bar I need to reach there : )
  I think on 1 corinthians 4:13 and realize I'm not a failure, so it's real good for me to think on that well entire chapter.
  I imagine though being a "failure" as a christian is the same for all of us ultimately..........don't draw back
don't neglect so great a salvation!
Hebrews 2:3 "How shall we escape, if we neglect so greatsalvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;"
Hebrews 10:38 "Now the just shall live by faith: but if any mandraw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him."
Hebrews 10:39 "But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul."
  I think it's pretty simple to not neglect this so great a salvation..............it isn't so much work for us to pray in the day, to read our bibles. These things are exponentially dooable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Have a great week earth!
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Terry Wright's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...................



0 comments:

Post a Comment