Search This Blog

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Thankful for "a hand up" Ephesians 2:6 "And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:" ................

Update 11/30/2023 I tried the willy wonka style hot cocoa at IHOP and their like Jr. Willy Wonka like pancake meal. And the hot cocoa at least at my IHOP is under $5 and IS WAY TASTY AND WELLLLLLLLLLLLLL WORTH IT. The pancake I was worried it was going to be "to sugary" - yes and then I added syrup anyways.............it's was fine................it tasted great and didn't taste like I was eating gobs of sugar. (I don't know if they use like less sugar for the purple frosting, like some low sugar frosting - it might be - cause I didn't like feel like revulsed by this pancake while eating it!!!!!!!!!!!)......................
Today I'm thankful for "a hand up" Ephesians 2:6 "And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:" 
  At church today (living hope church - pastor of living hope has service on tbn television http://johnbishop.tv/television/) pastor john didn't like use gobs of bible verses.......think he used at least one? But I most definately was "built up" Jude 1:20 "But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,"
  To gather in was the theme of todays sermon in my estimation, and not scatter LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE each other. 
Matthew 12:30 "He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad." You could gather or scatter, jesus most definately desires us to be gatherers and love one another have bowels of mercies towards one another............
today playing softball.........I thought on how softball relates to the body of christ
--------- some team players bat out
---------- some them bat out often even 
(((((pretty much all the time there is always enough players on their "A" game to compensate for the few having a bad day..........but even if we loose a game..............it's never been about loosing or winning in my team but about being a team in my estimation which I've really been enjoying that - I think that's pretty well awesome))))))
 There's so much love for each other on my team and all the teams of all the churches, a lot of unity, that I've been really happy to see. Many churches in my area coming together (have little mini bible lesson before all the games the teams do.....................always such unity, and oneness). Colossians 3:15 "And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful." I'm glad about this, I like all the unity I'm seeing/experiencing. : ) 
  This is one my love filled mush blog posts : ) 
  I love my softball team. 
For sure life is like softball hardly none us is going to bat ever last ball out there, very few of us is hosea conseco, and even the hosea conseco's have bad days I'm 100% about this. 
endure unto the end!!!!!!!!!
Matthew 10:22 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall besaved."
  ..........................ps sidenote a lot of my blog is foolishness, and I know it, this is the member of the body of christ that I am. My little putt out in the field........................and then some pastors larger putts out in the field and some more brothers and sisters putts out in the field ---------------- like I think souls could get saved, it be like AWESOME! 
 I have 0 clue if this is a good blog post or not, but gonna hit the publish button anyways : )
I LOVE THE BODY OF CHRIST
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Barney's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose................



0 comments:

Post a Comment