Search This Blog

Saturday, June 6, 2015

"Different strokes" for "different folks" loving and respecting people that aren't like me.....................

 To sheri 11/13/2023 this particular blog post is eery (in a good way), here I am with a trans child, and also peloton biking in 2023..............
my like whole "body shape" is changing biking........my shoulders the shape of them HAS WAY CHANGED PELOTON BIKING........and my shoulders look better now......I HAVE NO CLUE WHY BIKING IS SO "MAGICAL" TO THE SHAPE OF ONES SHOULDERS?????????.......
(I'm sitting here like "ok peloton, I hope many of you - by many I actually mean all - go to heaven so we can have this bike club for all eternity going" - hahahhahahah - for real though 👍👍👍👍👍👍)....................MY SHOULDERS NEVER LOOKED THIS GREAT BEFORE I STARTED PELOTON BIKING!!!!!!!!!................
"Different strokes" for "different folks" loving and respecting people that aren't like me........................ps (caitlyn jenner you go girl - she could be straight and truelly identify as a girl!!!!!!!! -------- I believe that is truelly possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) More update 2018...............bible says if a man wears something that is a girls it is a Abomination in the sight of god. Deuteronomy 22:5 "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God." It does not matter if Catlyn Jenner identifies as a girl or not............if he wears womens clothing "for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy god". This blog post is getting some traffic (people be potentially "witch hunting" me again.....................they want to find fault with me many people do out there, it very much looks to be..............they ain't going to my more "benign" blog posts they are going to ones like this one). I was trying to be nice, and give Catlyn Jenner some love, but people gotta all make that hard for me.........by their neverending witch hunt of me. 
   I have decided it's ok that the apostolic christian church of america doesn't like sports, or wedding rings, bangs, beards (some them appear to not like short sleeve shirts, colorful clothing, prints). That's their thing. And that's ok. For them. Update 2018 a sister of this church said they are wearing some the pastors beards now. So they've loosened up on things or so I've been told, bangs to. The only thing left apparently is they are mega against wedding rings. (whether that is the truth I have no idea, I haven't been to the apostolic christian church of america for a few years now................their no wedding ring thing is something that would make many people stay away from their church myself included - it's for sure not fun being made some "bad guy" for something you deem good aka wedding rings). 
   And they don't have to repect me either for me to "respect them" brian lately he been telling me "be the bigger person" -----------------------
sometimes I think well why do I always have to be the "bigger person"?????????
here's why myself.........................
Luke 6:28-29 "Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also."
   I've started liking biking a whole slew : ) You can't much ride a bike in the apostolic christian church of america I never heard of any sisters doing anything more then swimming or walking.............cause you can't much ride a bike with a long skirt to your ankles on. 
  This what I wear while biking..........................
If a skirt is to long it will get caught in the bike chains...........this provides "modesty" it's not me biking wearing the traditional biker spandex (not that I actually see a problem with the biker spandex, it does serve a purpose, it keeps the bikers cool, and adds to their aerodynamics) I made like 5 these circle skirts so far using this pattern : )...................it's towards then end of her tutorial............
   

1 Thessalonians 3:11-13King James Version (KJV)

11 Now God himself and our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way unto you.
12 And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you:
13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.
AMEN!
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
  https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Nielsen's classroom fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...............





0 comments:

Post a Comment