Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Paul is like me he didn't feel this stuffs til he witnessed it 2 Corinthians 11:28-30 "Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches. Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not? If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities.".............................

peace everyone
sheri 2023 says peace please
﴾´•ᴗ•`﴿_✌ 
(I'm painting boating buoys right now, this is on a giant posterboard, I used buoys from this image  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/239887117621949160/)
Paul is like me he didn't feel this stuffs til he witnessed it 2 Corinthians 11:28-30 "Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches. Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not? If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities." See the "high up" in the apostolic christian church of america, telling me everyone's feelings are hurt bad isn't the same as me seeing it, if they ain't showing it, if they ain't talking to me ----------------- AND THEN I'M JUST TOLD BY THE "high up"....................I didn't ever "experience" that. To even be effected by that.
Also I'd like to point out 2 corinthians 11:28 where it mentions "the care of all the churches";
When a church has "commandments of men", am I really supposed to so as to "not hurt feelings", not make mention of how bad commandments of men are???????????? Is it not my full blown job, caring for all of the churches.............to warn them, to warn them that they are in that adding to the bible and that if they hold onto those commandments of men according to the bible plagues are going to happen to them (Revelation 22:18)
Ezekiel 33:3-6 "If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand."
So I am blowing the trumpet!!!!!!!!!!!! 
the "commandments of men" are bad!
"adding to the bible" is bad!

   I fully believe a trumpet needed to be blown...................................ok I admit I might be much to good of a trumpeter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happens to be I was a band geek, me and my friends we'd hang out most the time in jr. high in the band room at lunch....................I have no idea what the rest of my jr. high did at lunch??????? The jr. high I went to in scottsdale arizona, it didn't have nothing but a track................I recogn the rest of my jr. high was rather depraved at lunch time. IT WAS AWESOME BEING A BAND GEEK!!!!!!!!!!!! - I still am a band geek : ) 
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Bowe's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...................




13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miscommunication is Satan's handy work in a Church. Both sides of a conversation like you describe here are difficult/uncomfortable/unpleasant etc. Did the "high up" employ the teachings from Luke 6:40 - 42? If so, I'd encourage you to focus on intent rather than words or how they were said.
It's so easy to miscommunicate or to take things the wrong way in this type of situation.

I'd encourage you to reflect also, because it applies to everyone always; Do you employ Luke 6:40 - 42 in your blog postings? (Or Matthew 7:3 - 5 is same lesson)
I appreciate reading your blog posts from time to time. I can't say we are like-minded in a lot of ways, but you force me to think and search God's word for answers of why I believe as I do. I feel that is a good thing because it helps me to have a ready answer for my faith when I'm questioned by others.

.

Giving it to god said...

Luke 6:40-42 "The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

42 Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye." Let's pretend I had a "beam" in my eye which is more then a "mote" I'd say the "commandments of men" is more a beam sized item. Let's say I was doing stuffs as bad as heeding the commandments of men - I'm not to my knowledge at all (does everyone have a "beam" in there eye's in this world???????? I don't think we all do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Even if I had a full blown "beam" in my eye's.................I'm supposed to pretend the "commandments of men" are fabulous???????????? And also if you read a lot of my blog you will quickly see that I have dealt with my own problems/issues for the entire world to see I have been dealing with my own "beams" "motes" and so therefore I am qualified to speak about the "commandments of men" in the apostolic christian church of america............now they won't like it and they don't. But I believe I am actually qualified to speak.

Giving it to god said...

per the websters dictionary a mote is a small speck of dust.........http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mote
Full Definition of MOTE

: a small particle : speck
If the small speck of dust exists I am working on that I am dealing with that and so I am qualified fully in my mind to speak..................I wasn't going to join softball my husband talked me into it I'm supposed to obey my husband so nobody can say "she's playing softball wearing shorts" as my speck of dust -------- I'm supposed to obey my husband he wanted me to play softball. The rest of the time I dress modest, I am willing to forgive the apostolic christian church of america - if they ever decide to show mercy to me............my husband doesn't want me to speak to them right now he deleted most the church members e-mails on my e-mail he was getting mad at me for speaking with them. I do show mercy and make a effort to show a great deal of mercy. Bowels, I am serious about having "bowels of mercies" Colossians 3:12 "Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;" ------ but when a people is not willing to show mercy to me...................the situation is complicated then.

Giving it to god said...

my husband didn't want me speaking to them, cause he don't want me getting into fights with them.

Giving it to god said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0m9bgQ1N0o

Unknown said...

People love to quote that passage, and it is a good one. However, I feel that many people quote it for the wrong reason. Too many use it as a blanket statement of "Don't point out the flaws of others because you have your own flaws." But, that isn't what it says. In my opinion, it doesn't say you should not point out the flaws in others, but that you should be aware of your own flaws as well. It is one thing to think you are better than everyone else and that gives you the right to point out their flaws, it is another thing entirely to know your own flaws and to use that knowledge to tell someone "As a broken and flawed individual I think I can say with experience that your behavior is wrong." It doesn't, as many people like to assert, mean that you should never criticize people when they do something wrong.

Anonymous said...

Giving it to god,
I obviously failed to encourage you to step back from the emotions of the situation and evaluate this ‘high-up’ person's motive, whether it was out of love and concern for you or for self-justification. For that failure I’m sorry to have caused irritation.
I do stand by my statement that Satan loves to get into the middle of these situations and cause confusion and hurt. Also that if I hold others to a standard I should be holding myself to the same. I can’t force someone to make a change and I can’t become angry or bitter if they don’t see things my way. That is my conviction that I get from Luke 6:40 – 42.

Anonymous said...

Brian Walz,
I believe we are in agreement. I'd never suggest that we can't point out flaws of others. We do a disservice to each other if we don't point them out. That being said we shouldn’t go to someone without first looking at ourselves. I think this gives us empathy for the person we are going to talk to, so we are saying the same thing there, I think?

Giving it to god said...

I'm not bitter or angry ----------------- do I appear bitter or angry on my blog????????????????? If I do I'm not.............to myself I look beat down on many the video's of my blog. But not bitter or angry. I know I can't change them and I have accepted that!!!!!!!!!!!! They have made a choice and it wasn't me : ( I can be sad about that!!!!!!!!!!!! And so I am. Sad/beat down...........but not angry or bitter. Just cause I'm old and a touch "fluffy" which I ain't no more, don't === angry or bitter, I mean I know a lot of older women are angry and bitter........but not all of us are. (((((but even my own parents appeared to view me as angry and/or bitter at one point))))))) I'm not. I'm in charge of my own destiny at the end of the day................I will have zeal and fire and not walk in the flesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But walk in the spirit by the spirit Romans 8:13 "For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live." Nobody likes to be full out rejected though not even me!

Unknown said...

I don't believe Sheri is bitter or angry. Hurt and sad, perhaps, but not angry or bitter. As I have explained to someone else, this is very similar to the break up of a relationship. When someone breaks up, even if it is for the better in the long run, there is a period of hurt and sadness for the loss of what could have been. Leaving a church that you have been wanting to be a member of for 5 years is going to cause some sadness, even if you know it is for the best in the long run. It is emotional, but I don't see anger or bitterness. (There may have been some on the day of the confrontation, but not since then)

Anonymous said...

Good grief, I apparently can't say anything right. I did not say you are angry or bitter. let's just leave it as I tried to engage in conversation and it didn't turn out well.

Giving it to god said...

I have went on the defense a slew, I haven't been able to go to the apostolic christian church of america for sometime now without people sitting away from me, being quiet around me. And the "high up" told me it was because of the content of my blog..............he basically said it was """""""""ok""""""""""""" for his church members to basically shun me. (((((and my mom said people in the church have been talking about me behind my back, and it very much appears that that is the case................which just adds to my "defensiveness"))))))))) The "high up" in the church was only concerned it appeared to be with how much his church was """""""hurt""""""" cause I mentioned my dislike of the "commandments of men" strongely on my blog...............................there wasn't no consideration of my feelings. But um.........getting off topic. I've gotten on the defense a lot..................been through a lot. Now I'm in a mega church and I don't like being lost in the crowd much. This conversation turned out well................you didn't attack me so that is fab!!!!!!!!! I'm very defensive right now though, I'm in a "spot" with this church that has left me on the "defense" (((((((((((it's no longer a church I feel welcome at))))))))))))))))) like I pry could walk in the door and not be kicked out, but I don't think they'd be happy to see me not truelly.

Unknown said...

Over the years there have been a lot of mean comments said to, and at, Sheri regarding the church and her blog. So, sometimes when a comment can be taken more than one way it is hard not to take it the wrong way. (Because often times it was meant in a bad way) I think Sheri was concerned that you (and, by extension, others) see her as angry and bitter and just wanted to make it clear that she is not. And, since I live with her and see her every day, I felt I should chime in to make sure that it is clear from someone who sees more of her than just what is on her blog, she is doing fine and moving forward.

No accusing, just clarifying. Trying to make sure there is no miscommunication.

Post a Comment