Search This Blog

Monday, May 11, 2015

mini me 2015 life is ruff that's it, it's ruff. I'm wrestling actively against the demonic strongholds of the apostolic christian church of america - and god showed me it isn't the people of the church that are the problem it's the demonic strongholds in that church that are causing me much grief.....................

 mini me 2015 give up
your a nobody
don't worry Sheri 11/4/2023 knows people think I'm worthless satanic trash OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOME SUPPOSED CHRISTIANS HAVE TOLD ME THAT I CAN'T LOVE SATAN AND BE A CHRISTIAN AND THEY HAVE LAUGHED AT ME, AND THEY HAVE FULLY LEFT MY COMPANY "FOR JESUS" 
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
HELL YOU CAN SEE THE "EVIL AGAINST ME ALL MANER OF" ALL MANNER OF, IN THE COMMENTS ON MY BLOG YOU JUST HAVE TO DIG A BIT FOR THEM.
DON'T WORRY SHERI 11/4/2023 IS CHILL BEING A NOBODY NOTHING. 
DRINKING BUTTERLY PEA TEA, it's awesome right now. Honest I'd fully ignore sheri 2015 below whatever she gabbering off about, cause all that matters is WHAT WE DO IN LIFE, at least to other people. THOUGH TECHNICALLY WORDS ARE POWEFULL AND THIS BLOG AIN'T FOR NOTHING.........Revelation 12:11
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
I'm wrestling actively against the demonic strongholds of the apostolic christian church of america - and god showed me it isn't the people of the church that are the problem it's the demonic strongholds in that church that are causing me much grief.....................but I had a good time at the apostolic christian church of america in portland yesterday. Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." I'm not imaginarily in a wrestling match with the apostolic christian church of america I REALLY AM FOR REALS IN A WRESTLING MATCH WITH THE DEMONIC STRONGHOLDS OF THAT CHURCH!
1 Corinthians 10:23 "All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not." This is what the word of god says "all things are lawful for me" 
that includes bangs
beards
and plain wedding rings
I think a plain wedding ring DOES EDIFY we are living in a time where last I heard over half of all marriages end in a divorce to where a wedding ring says one of two things............
"I'm going to counseling trying to make my marriage work"...and/or just trying to make the marriage work out in general
"I'm happily married"
which I deem both those things to be very edifying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  The bible says Hebrews 13:4 "Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge." If the word of god is true and I believe it is, at any rate I think well if the insitutue of marriage is so honourable............I should always definately be able to wear a simple wedding band at the very least! That's how I really feel. And not only that the bible says "all things are lawful for me"
  -------------- the apostolic christian church of america wants to via a "commandment of men" tell me wedding rings are forbidden for members of their church 
---------------------------- But my bible says a wedding band is lawful............1 Corinthians 10:23 "All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not." This is what the word of god says "all things are lawful for me" 
 Bangs, I don't think those are edifying........unless in the instance of me wearing them to take a stand against the "commandments of men" of the apostolic christian church of america.............in that instance I think bangs are edifying. Beards........to me they are a moot point..............beard hairs grow naturally out of guys, if god deemed beard hairs a evil horrible thing.........................he wouldn't of had beard hairs grow out of guys faces, but as it is beard hairs naturally grow out of probably like 90% of guys faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  I plenty believe god's plenty ok with guys looking like ZZ top if they want to.............god ain't lookin at the outside of people..................people look at the outside of each other..............
but at the same time I do believe it is more edifying to not wear makeup 
not have worldly hairstyles
have your hair modestly pulled back in a updo
(which I struggle with - I'M WEAK I'M A HUMAN I DO HAVE TO "WAGE A WAR AGAINST MY FLESH" SOMETIMES)
.........paul he said don't look at the things of the past................press forward to the high mark of our calling  Philippians 3:13-14 "Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."
  Now people are going to want to hold it against you that you messed up last week and probably not forgive you............but all you can do when you mess up is forget the mistake..........and press forward!!!!!!!!!!!!! Donate a wig to the goodwill yet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully never do that again, pray, live in a way that I never hopefully do that again!!!!!!!!!!!! (edit 11-22-2018 below ps. all things are lawful, but I agree with myself a few months ago cause I was wearing wigs for "friendship with the world reasons" for less then stellar reasons, but there are legit reasons such as alopecia, going through chemo therapy etc.)
(photo I took today, lots of stripey sky lately..........I will say this stripey sky makes for cool photo's)
UPDATE 2018: 

Someone finally comented on this post, took a few years. And it looks to be all the apostolic christian church of america has left as far as "commandments of men" goes is they aren't allowing wedding rings still. I would like to discuss the "gold ring" bible verse 1 Peter 3:3 "Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;" I 100% do not believe that is including wedding rings............it's saying don't go buy a bunch of fancy gold necklaces, and maybe even don't pile on lots of gold rings what god doesn't like is "worldliness" and I believe that is what god does not want his people to be involved in. A wedding ring I fully believe is completely ok......that's not what this verse is talking about. This verse is talking about don't be no regular at Zales jewelry store.................buying yourself this that and the other gold piece of jewelry. 
 To the pure all things are pure THAT'S THE WORD OF GOD! (I am battling the demons of the apostolic christian church of america I need large type) 
Titus 1:15 "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled." Is a gold ring a "thing"??????? - yes (the correct answer all the demons in the apostolic christian church of america is yes) 
is the word of god true?????? - yes is also the correct answer
 Then surely wedding rings are plenty ok, especially in a instition (marriage) that god believes is really really a good thing! God is speaking about in 1 Peter 3:3 don't be decked out in the "ice" like a gangster!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Have a great week earth! 
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Piccolo's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.................






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What Church are you contacting? An Apostolic faith church? I have not heard of bangs being an issue aside from some of the more conservative AC churches in the 90's and have not heard anything about them being an issue since then. Beards are alos a moot point. A rule that was enacted years ago to create unity that endedup being a bad thing. The elders have since said that amyone, even ministers are allowed to grow facial hair.

Wedding rings, are still a hot point. The bible clearly says not to wear gold, and most major American churches did not allow rings until the last 50-100 years. The thought behind wedding rings is good, but at the end of the day, does it make you love your husband more, or do you really have to have a ring on your finger to remind you that you love him, and are bound to him for life?

Giving it to god said...

I am not sure what you mean by "contacting"? Are you asking what church I go to these days?????? I attend a baptist church and I also both online and sometimes in person attend a messianic synagogue. But this blog post was about the apostolic christian church of america, when I was going there bangs weren't allowed, neither were beards, neither were wedding rings, or any jewelry, also I was told I couldn't wear mascara. And this was in the year 2013, I do believe. So if they got rid of all the rest of those "commandments of men" that is pretty new. And they won't allow any rings, and not all rings are gold, you bring up the gold issue and you all enjoy bringing up the gold issue, but you all won't even allow person to wear a plastic 25 cent machine ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment