Search This Blog

Sunday, May 17, 2015

I was told today at the apostolic christian church of america that I am not "behaving in a way that is indicative of a follower of christ" but jesus he confronted the pharisee's he didn't pretend that what the pharisee's were doing was alright and just didn't say nothing to them - HE ACTUALLY SPOKE TO THEM AND SAID HEY THIS ISN'T GOOD!.................

  Sheri 2015 was trying to buy the love of the apostolic christian church of america.............that basiscally never works out buying people's love even if I would've managed that. 
if your hated your hated
and I am hated by the apostolic christian church of america
that's the real reason I was criticized for trying to get traffic to my blog and they hate me
so of course they don't want info to my e-mail or anything cause I'M HATED
Luke 21:17 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake."
SHERI 11/6/2023 is no longer needy like this................(I forgive mini me, people want to be liked they want to be loved).....................I'M SAYING I WANTED TO BE LIKED AND LOVED.............problem is I am a follower of jesus that means everyone hates me Luke 21:17 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake." I'm finally chill with that, I got's lucifer his men, god/jesus and my husband and kids etc. I HAVE PLENTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................
I was told today at the apostolic christian church of america that I am not "behaving in a way that is indicitive of a follower of christ" but jesus he confronted the pharisee's he didn't pretend that what the pharisee's were doing was alright and just didn't say nothing to them - HE ACTUALLY SPOKE TO THEM AND SAID HEY THIS ISN'T GOOD!......there's bible verses after bible verses of jesus confronting the pharisee's I'm not saying that the apostolic christian church of america is pharisee's I'm saying that confronting people when you think they are not in line with the bible is "indicative of someone following jesus"...........
Matthew 12:1-8 "At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn and to eat. But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not lawful to do upon the sabbath day. But he said unto them, Have ye not read what David did, when he was an hungred, and they that were with him; How he entered into the house of God, and did eat the shewbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests? Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless? But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple. But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless. For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day."
  And a person brian (my husband) does not want me to name names, extremely high up in the apostolic christian church of america appeared to be telling me that that wasn't indicative of a follower of jesus............but I totally believe it is. Jesus also overthrew the money changers tables. Jesus wasn't always like.........................pat pat little timmy, you have "commandments of men" at your church that's awesome................naw. Matthew 15:9 "But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."
  This nice nice nice nice that this high up person in the apostolic christian church of america thinks is "christ like".........................................if jesus was to just let the pharisee's do what they want, and let all the commandments of men heeders do what they want and jesus just sat somewhere and smoked a bong pipe...............peace out buds....................that would be a much different jesus then the one in the bible. And that's the jesus this person high up in the apostolic christian church of america is trying to tell me is the real christ. 
I love the real jesus christ!
I do all I can to follow in his footsteps (I ya fall short somedays we many us do many us not yet perfect Philippians 3:13 "Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do,forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,")
  Did jesus love the pharisee's and want them very much to be saved - ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's because he loved them so much that he did warn them and sometimes they were warned very um maybe in a harsh way in the bible they were call "vipers" Matthew 3:7 "But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?" The writer of Matthew 3:7 wasn't worried at all about "hurting the pharisee's feelings" he was doing all he could to get through to them somehow. This talk this "word usage" wasn't like thought of as taboo...............
oh no you can't call some pharisee's vipers gotta take that out the bible............no it's right there in the bible so there was a slew of confronting the pharisee's that went on in the bible that was completely written in the bible.
  Yes that one video was me being obnoxious, yes I put in 2 cards when the baby gift baskets were actually being handed out (before they piled them in a closet) I wrote in 2 them "ps..................here's my blog address please go to my blog it don't have much traffic : (
  ------------------- which both these things and many things I do sometimes are fantastically childish. 
  I am the sick I admit it, I have problems hence I need jesus! (sheri 2023 believes that their reaction is proof that they hated me - proof of what I "felt" often, this "we are pretending to be nice to your face but we hate your guts in reality" thing I did feel back then)
Mark 2:17 "When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."
That's all I am able to defend myself right now, I am exhausted.
I do love the apostolic christian church of america
Have a great week earth be nice to each other
be merciful towards each other 
not just pretending bad things don't happen no restore your brother if you catch him in error Matthew 18:15 "Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother." 
  forgive love forgive love forgive love
this is my advice
jesus sure did confront the pharisee's though..................confronting people can be a "jesus thing" I may not of done it as well as it could've been done................I have 0 idea how i could've done it better????????????????????
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Simmons classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..............



0 comments:

Post a Comment