Search This Blog

Thursday, May 7, 2015

God told me I need to make """"""NO""""" provision for the flesh no more........Romans 13:14 "But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof." I think I had a "idea" of what "provision for the flesh" was but I was wrong........................

I'm still having asthma attacks during this "update 11/2/2023" but the ashtma attacks are getting less severe. Overcoming "extreme asthma" is a slow journey turns out................
(above is a bait beehive we installed at my husbands grandma's house end of her property far away from people - she has a lot of land...this doesn't count as a provision for the flesh, this is staying buisy taking up my cross following jesus................the learning curve is slow for me apparently but I'm learning the difference between provision for the flesh and """"the will of god""""" for me)
God told me I need to make """"""NO""""" provision for the flesh no more........Romans 13:14 "But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof." I think I had a "idea" of what "provision for the flesh" was but I was wrong........................clearly the ridiculous long hair piece was a "provision for the flesh".
  I tried to tell myself that I was just tryin to look nice. "Provision" dictionary says........http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/provision
: the act or process of supplying or providing something
: something that is done in advance to prepare for something else
provisions : a supply of food and other things that are needed
 I need to not be no more my fleshes drug dealer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
don't no more supply my flesh with worldly makeup (for "date night") 
no more wigs good geez myself 
no more wigs never again myself!

 I your ex-drug dealer myself, am cutting you off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You want more christian books, hey green light that, other then that myself, this is a pitch the tent situation right here. 
1 Peter 2:11 "Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;" I beseech myself and all you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
   Walking in the flesh, it isn't cutsey....................."abstain from fleshly lusts, WHICH WAR AGAINST THE SOUL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Real war, real battle, everyday, we all in it. I hope more and more of us will put on the lord jesus christ and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
  https://www.donorschoose.org/
This fundraiser for Mrs. Rassuchine's classroom is now fully funded 😁But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...............





0 comments:

Post a Comment