Search This Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2015

I hanged out with pastor and his wife of portland apostolic christian church of america tonight - we had fun! I don't enjoy mostly leaving that church, I don't really want to "live in a suitcase" no more, I want to belong to a church and know I belong a whole lot.........................

  Sheri in her "permanent villian era" 11/1/2023 has now taken a break from knitting scarves (have a nice winter collection by now : ) And am now knitting shrugs....................
it's almost done : ) - done in 1 piece style, I know how to switch off between knitting in the round, to knitting flat, then switching back to knitting in the round again : ) 
Sheri 2023 people come and go in your life and that is ok. 
bad days are real
but often I have many reasons to be positive
and yes the trolls in life abound ABOUND
so much more then is the need to be positive
them arrows will only hit you if you get negative in your brains.............
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord." 
(what I painted today, latest in my turtle painting series : )
I hanged out with pastor and his wife of portland apostolic christian church of america tonight - we had fun! I don't enjoy mostly leaving that church, I don't really want to "live in a suitcase" no more, I want to belong to a church and know I belong a whole lot.........................mike said he was glad things are going good for me at living hope ((((((((I don't know though if that's the church for me................like I don't know..................??????????????????????????????))))))))))
  What I do know is this...............
There is a verse that many christians think that if their church loves each other a lot they are the real thing, but I think it applies in the larger sense as well.......that many christians from many denominations if they are truelly following jesus will love each other!!!!!!!!!! John 13:35 "By this shall all men know that ye are mydisciples, if ye have love one to another." Both my best friends are of two entirelly different christian denominations of churches (and I like both their churches)..............this love for one another ----------- exists and isn't bound by what denomination a person belongs to at all I find!
  I had to put on my blog the stuffs I did about the commandments of men.........the moment that I realized "oh the apostolic christian church of america is following a slew of commandments of men and that is bad" I needed to let them know of how bad that is...................................Ephesians 4:25-27 "Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another. Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: Neither give place to the devil."
  When people's souls are on the line like that, it's very important to let them know "commandments of men" are bad. (speak the truth to them) 
  Also if say you had a friend doing drugs...............tell them it's a sin, god wants better for them. Ephesians 4:25 ".....................................for we are members one of another."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
   Maybe they won't listen to you, or maybe they'll listen but not make the change they need to make in their lives til later on...........................it's good to care about each other basically. 
  Can we care to much??????????? Probably not, cause hell it's real..............there will be people that unfortunately will go there. 
2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:" The word of god can be used "for reproof, for correction"
  Commandments of men are bad.................ya maybe this is a one time acca horror event that only happened this once I don't know?...............
http://www.scribd.com/doc/47105388/Account-of-First-Experiences-in-America-by-Wendel-Kalman#scribd
  Still commandments of men are something to be avoided.............Titus 1:14 "Not giving heed to Jewish fables, andcommandments of men, that turn from the truth."
  But the apostolic christian church of america has to I guess sit and think about this for a long time more ---------  They think I think that they "get something" out of having the "commandments of men" in their church...............some superiority to the world............they wouldn't have commandments of men and cling to them a slew unless they deemed them "beneficial" 
  people like the "pride of life" out there
 I must say there have been times where I thought "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I blogged that and that I'm so saintly now" having some pride of life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  Even now I'm like oh no people aren't going to my blog much at all...........it's stupid though...............my pride of life needs to die. 
 That's part of "loosing ones life" letting go of the pride of life. Matthew 16:25 "For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it."
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Cuffee's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose....................





0 comments:

Post a Comment