Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

video blog: Everywhere I go lately I hear or see the word "forgiveness". Sometimes I'm in so much pain, I can't even see some "unforgiveness" that may exist, and really when I'm in a slew of pain I often recogn to myself the grudge is ok I'm in pain right now I'll forgive later after I'm done feeling all this pain, problem is pain don't go away til we forgive one another......................................

sheri 2023 is finally not a total b--tch anymore, she's FORGAVE EVERYONE AND NOW SHE HAS 0 FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND IS ATTACKED ON TIK TOK ALL THE TIME LATELY -  👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
THIS B-TCH I MEAN SHERI NEEDS TO PAY MORE PLEASE HELP ATTACK HER EITHER HER ON THIS BLOG OR ON TIK TOK..............
https://www.tiktok.com/@hocuspocus42069
THANK YOU FOR HELPING SERVE JESUS TODAY IN ATTACKING THAT BI---
(Finally got 2 pet sheeps : ) the yard as you can see is clean cept for under the trampoline I will make a point to go under the trampoline today and clean that area!)
video blog: Everywhere I go lately I hear or see the word "forgiveness". Sometimes I'm in so much pain, I can't even see some "unforgiveness" that may exist, and really when I'm in a slew of pain I often recogn to myself the grudge is ok I'm in pain right now I'll forgive later after I'm done feeling all this pain, problem is pain don't go away til we forgive one another. (yep I felt all that needed to be in the title hahahahahha)
   Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God." I'm not 100% sure how one makes peace sometimes, when I'm very much adamant that items "xyz" of the apostolic christian  church of america, are commandments of men and/or as they call them "traditions" and therefore a bad thing and even have the verses to back me up. And then the apostolic christian church of america says no they are great for us..............ignoring what the bible says about how bad it is to hold fast to "traditions" (Mark 7:7-9)
  How does one work peace with Isis as well??????? There are a great many people out there that I deem real hard to work actually work peace with.
  I've decided for myself that wearing the wedding ring is better, and wearing bangs is also better, that I not believe myself to be so superior then everyone else around me John 7:24 "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment." I believe I have been judged by the apostolic christian church of america over how I look. People do this, they judge one another over how they look all the time, but we shouldn't do that.....................................nor should there been "traditions" so solidly written into the apostolic christian church of america "thing" that I was told I couldn't be a member of the church if I weared a wedding ring by the elder of portland/silverton judging me over how I look and not "righteous" judgement which doesn't have to do with how a person looks. 
Are you willing to forgive, even if that entails 7 x 77 or whatever a day???????????????
Are you steadfast abounding in the work of the lord to the best of your ability??????????????
Are you a peacemaker or a sword um bearer??????????????
sumed up in these verses what "righteous judgement" is......(has nothing to do with how a person looks)..................
Galatians 5:21-23 "Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."
  But I may not go to apostolic christian church of america this weekend (might be the week after that in my work peace "athon"), this weekend I might be going to my friend jessica's church, cause I haven't hanged out with her in awhile. 
   (my mom believes I am tremendously bitter towards the apostolic christian church of america, and I may be viewed that way by many.....................my mom and people in general probably assume that "oh this is bad, these people have done very bad to this person surely she is about to be very bitter" and yes.......................I need to work make a effort to forgive full out, but I'm not really bitter) I got a lot going for me................I love jesus, I'm of the rubenstein family, I love isreal, Hava Nagila!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flag of Israel.svg

 Have a great day earth! 
I HAVE LOVE FOR EVERYBODY
LOVE
 I added flowers to this painting and glittered the tree trunk, I thought it was to bleak before!
2 Fan floral pieces I made last night : )
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Craven's classroom is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..................






0 comments:

Post a Comment