Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Truelly in the body of christ there is no difference between jew and gentile Romans 2:29 "But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God."...........

I've been singing this song a lot lately!!!!! (pretty neat that whatever I'm going through, there usually is a song to sing, or a bible verse to read that gives me great comfort and hope and joy)
Truelly in the body of christ there is no difference between jew and gentile Romans 2:29 "But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God."
 Are you circumcised in your heart today?
Are you not loving the things of this world or this world today?
1 John 2:15 "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, thelove of the Father is not in him."
  There also is "supposed" to be no difference between male and female in the body of christ Galatians 3:28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither malenor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." So many pastors just going on and on and on out there about how only men should preach...................as a girl for myself, they've harped on women shouldn't preach so much, you get to thinkin --------- well am I of no worth now because I'm a girl?..........SURELY WE ARE ALL OF GREAT AND EQUAL VALUE!
  I never liked when these "type" of verses were read at the apostolic christian church of america I always thought to myself "well ok they all know I'm from the rubenstein family are they trying to say I am of the synagogue of satan right now?" "are they thinkin real bad about me?" Revelation 3:9 "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." This verse could apply though to ANYBODY in the body of christ............cause if everyone that is following jesus has crucified their flesh to it's lusts and desires THEN THEY ARE A JEW IN THEIR HEART..........and just going to church saying "I'm a christian" is pry some way of saying you is a jew in your heart I recogn. Galatians 5:24 "And they that are Christ's have crucified theflesh with the affections and lusts." When any of us put the tag on ourselves of "christian" are we not saying we are a jew in our hearts?????????????? I THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
   There are people out there saying "lord, lord" AND THEIR HEARTS ARE NOT CIRCUMSIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Matthew 7:21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."
  Nomadder who you are god's wish for all of us is the same that we come to repentance, that we don't just keep on being a friend with this world and buying stuffs lot of it WE DON'T NEED ANYWAYS! Jeremiah 25:5 "They said, Turn ye again now every one from his evil way, and from the evil of your doings, and dwell in the land that the Lord hath given unto you and to your fathers for ever and ever:" AMEN!
I painted this on the end of my kids baby cradle (bit of the bottom of it was sawed off and both sides as well) this ones in my youngest's bedroom. Recycling it's fun : ) 
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Gilder's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose................






0 comments:

Post a Comment