Search This Blog

Monday, February 16, 2015

I believe in the power of the word of god! Do you?.........................

Update 10/16/2023 donated a lot of stuff to the goodwill yesterday and hanged up my scarves 😁..............
Gold if fine. I was trying to kiss up to the apostolic christian church of america.........really really read this verse, it isn't saying you can't wear gold IT'S SAYING DON'T MAKE THAT "YOUR BEAUTY"..............
1 Timothy 2:8-10 "I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting. In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works." Right now I am wearing 2 gold necklaces, rather large, gold plated, not pure gold.............and I ain't had a asthma attack for like 4 days now (before I was having extreme asthma attacks EVERYDAY AND THIS WENT ON FOR MONTHS) keto diet has put my asthma into remission to. Anyways --------- I wear them under my skirts, or if a shirt is low necked I pry will cover the gold chains up greately with the scarves above. I wear gold....................
but I'm not letting gold be the thing that "beautifies me"
I believe in the power of the word of god! Do you? My mom recently told me that my dad wears gold because it makes him feel good and she "theorizes" that because america is rich and gold is plentiful that now the stuffs paul said about gold in the bible is no longer pertinent 1 Peter 3:3. (I do not feel the same way about that verse as my mom does, I think that clearly all the jewelry stores are filled with gold, that it is attached very much to the "pride of life" just how it was in pauls time --------- my dad feels better wearing gold around town because that is attached still to WEALTH...........especially if you walk out your door with several gold rings on as my mom tells me my dad does) 
 Do not be conformed to this world.........but be transformed by the renewing of your mind! Read the bible!
Romans 12:2 "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye Uptransformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."
 Do not be about the "fashions" of this world......1 Peter 3:3 "Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing ofgold, or of putting on of apparel;" Somedays I'll nearly myself get in the mindset - that I need a few more cute outfits to wear no I do not!
Colossians 2:20-22 "Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, (Touch not; taste not; handle not; Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?"
  Colossians 2:20-22 to my exhortation to the planet earth today! I more then believe in the power of the word of god, I have experienced it..........2 Timothy 3:4-5 "Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away." I thought there was another verse as well talking about denying the power of the word of god????????????? But maybe I once read 2 Timothy 3:4-5 in another translation somewhere??????????
  For sure to some out there the word of god won't be powerful, well let's look at what 2 Timothy 3:4 says "Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasure more than lovers of god" 
  "Having a form of godliness" maybe even going to church! 
  (it'd be a good plan in my estimation for my dad to stop wearing gold, there are good ways to feel good about yourself if you need to feel good about yourself that don't include you drizzling yourself in gold for a walk around town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 
 Colossian 2:20-22 (touch not, taste not, handle not; Whical are to perish with the using) there are people out there PERISHING because they are following the commandments of this here world that says people should wear a bunch of jewelry and have a lot of fancy clothing on!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE ARE PERISHING IN THE USING OF THESE THINGS THE BIBLE IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!! 
  Go to the mall and buy yourself a few nice items maybe 3 times a year................not all the time.....................do not be conformed to this world right here. 
  If you need to feel good about yourself volunteer at a local pet shelter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or donate blood!!!!!!!!!!!! Or volunteer with meals on wheels!!!!!!!!!! I don't recommend drizzling yourself with gold rings for your walk around town to feel good about yourself!!!!!!!! 
 Have a great week earth! 
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Stavrou's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..................


0 comments:

Post a Comment