Search This Blog

Monday, February 9, 2015

Have a few bad church experiences???? Is your faith depleted.............THERE IS LOVE OUT THERE FOR YOU IN THE BODY OF CHRIST DON'T GIVE UP...........

Update 10/17/2023 wearing the latest scarf I knitted hahahahha 😁👍........
(this video is only 4 minutes long it glitched out and like doubled itself?????)
mercy === you will then show love to a person hug them even, hugs are fabulous I promise, hand out the baby gift bags I made instead of having them piled in a box like a disease so I can get nice thank you cards in the mail again apostolic christian church of america (and probably feel a touch loved in that way). UPDATE.............pastor of the portland apostolic christian church of america, felt it wasn't right that my baby gift baskets were basically piled in a box collecting dust for months. They won't be handed out to the apostolic christian church of america..........but instead given to some charity. 
Correct me in love in a loving way not in a attack way like happened to me yesterday (due to something stupid I said on my facebook page). Ya I was wrong, but there is a loving way to correct me and then there is a attack kind of way to correct me that if it is coming from a loving place......................I don't experince the love you have for me while you are from my standpoint attacking me quite a bitI'm straight up saying I don't feel "loved" being attacked. It don't matter much at all if this sister was actually attacking me, it's how it comes across to me that is going to determine whether I feel loved, or not.
  If this sister hates me, and wanted me to feel attacked and be attacked...........mission accomplished.
But if she loves me....................her loved wasn't conveyed to me (her being angry with me was instead conveyed to me)
1 John 4:20 "If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?"
1 John 3:15 "Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him."
 We need jesus to, we need more then love, but I surely can identify with madonna's need to be loved, to be kept warm "You're shelter from the storm, Give me comfort in your arms"
  Being kept warm can be good for many reasons..............we love because god loved us right. Love has a momentum to it..................your loved, someone does good to you.............you probably want to "pay that forward" do good to someone else. 
By contrast the let it snow video.............which to me this video signifies what a person could look like after they are like dead in a bad way.................where they don't care about people anymore................in my estimation this is what could happen to a person if they weren't loved................my computers being slow at the moment here's the link to the frozen video..........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU
1 John 4:16 "And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him."
1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."
  The love theme of my blog is permanent and very much on purpose. We need to love each other and show mercy to one another real mercy, not bear grudges against one another Leviticus 19:18 "Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord." AMEN! 
LOVE 
(it's worth laying down your whole life for to love is!)
Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Elvir's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...............



0 comments:

Post a Comment