Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2015

Are you serving jesus with zeal? It's not as hard to do as I believe the devil would want us to believe Revelation 3:15 "I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot."...................

Udate 10/22/2023 (still battling "Extreme asthma" but not giving up trying to put it into remission).................the latest scarf I knitted................
(painting I did today.........from nother photo my husband took last time we went to the zoo, lion licking his paw chillaxin...............I like this painting so I'm countin it a success : )
Are you serving jesus with zeal? It's not as hard to do as I believe the devil would want us to believe. Deny yourselves take up your crosses and follow jesus DAILY! Luke 9:23 "And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up hiscross daily, and follow me."
 I've noted in revelation 3:15 that it says "I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot"
are you cold today or lukewarm
or stoked up with my zeal to deny yourself and take up your cross and follow jesus DAILY
Revelation 3:15-16 "I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth."
  I believe absolutely that god is about to one day spew, the lukewarm out of his mouth.......................PEOPLE PROFESSING TO BE CHRISTIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  Galatians 6:9 "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." I have at times became not just weary, exceedingly weary in "well doing". It seems often that the more I try to do good, the more I've been hated! 2 Corinthians 12:15 "And I will very gladly spend and be spent for you; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved."
  I do not believe I have "reaped" yet. Worse I am not sure what even "reaping" from "well doing" I'm even supposed to even "reap"??????????????
  The bible says I will indeed reap  Galatians 6:9 "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." Haven't yet, but the bible says I will. 
  The focus for me today more is..............................
stay zealous
stay on fire for jesus
Deny myself take up my cross follow jesus daily
don't be lukewarm (maybe few good deeds here and there, maybe give to a charity on friday or something) 
BE ON FIRE TO LAY DOWN MY LIFE! TO FOLLOW JESUS Luke 9:23 "And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up hiscross daily, and follow me." LOVE THE WORD, JESUS, GOD WILL ALL MY MIND STRENGTH SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 How I go about a day MATTERS..............................(I think the small things we do do in a day the devil tries and tell us that "ah that don't matter" IT DOES MATTER.................love someone today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO GOOD TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND TOMMOROW AND THE NEXT DAY ETC. IT DOES MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  
  I need for everyday here on out to not have days where I sit and do nothing.......god surely wants us to be a zealous on fire peculiar people zealous of good works....................Titus 2:14 "Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works."
It is a good to lay down our lives to serve one another...........Galatians 4:18 "But it is good to be zealously affected always in a good thing, and not only when I am present with you."
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Bragg's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose....................




0 comments:

Post a Comment