Search This Blog

Sunday, January 4, 2015

I was wrong, go ahead eat all the meat with blood in it you want! Mark 7:18-20 It's hard to be right all the time about the bible there is what 100,000's of bible verses in there I DON'T GOT EVERY LAST ONE MEMORIZED (close though)........................


(I want to have lisa and jane, 2 sisters over to my house this month I already bought the paper lanterns there 10 them in that pic to the left, to make the flower ball lanterns on the right - I made those. I have decided that having 2 sisters over at a time is the thing for me, cause if I teach to many a "craft" that's harder for me, and 2 sisters then it's a group of girls having "girl time" and I recogn that is a good idea)
   I was wrong, go ahead eat all the meat with blood in it you want! It's hard to be right all the time about the bible there is what 100,000's of bible verses in there I DON'T GOT EVERY LAST ONE MEMORIZED (close though.........when I was a kid I competed in bible memorization competitions and made it to the state championship a few times) 
  Today the elder of the church in silverton read Mark 7:18-20 "And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him; Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats? And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man."
  If I were proud I probably wouldn't admit to this mistake. But you know what, if you admit to some sort of mistake like this.............everyone nearly makes mistakes every now and then. Your likely about to find mercy. And if you weren't to find mercy then the people that were not merciful to you well they also wouldn't find mercy Matthew 18:35 "So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses." --------- BUT YOUR LIKELY ABOUT TO FIND A LOT OF MERCY. Admiting I was wrong doesn't lessen me somehow........it probably like unlessens me......cause that's a sign of humility to admit you were wrong. So win win win : ) 
  (which my saying "so win win win" might drive a few brothers out their minds - but what would you rather - would you rather I be proud??????????????) Some brother's, some sisters even may think I have some chip on my shoulder........................
------ I know that when the elder of the church like today based a entire sermon off of stuffs I've blogged and said to him today (chat to become a member) well I'm supposed to be esteemed very high, and I know I am supposed to be esteemed very very very very very high I know this.
 I know it ain't cause I'm all that and some bag of chips, like I know where reality is basically, the bible says Ephesians 3:17 "That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love," We can all do this, be rooted and grounded in love, it is extremely possible.
  Same with my blog being up there on the blogosphere, I know I'm supposed to be esteemed real high, I'm mindful of where I am..............pretty grounded. I have battled pride before and that has always been very bad for me, so I most the time do all I can to not be prideful.
 (((((((((((((I think god He's in control, He wants us all saved, and He knows what he's doing.......................he often raises up the refuse and dirt of the earth, for my salvation sake that people pray for me..................and I think for other people's salvation sakes that they can more easily find humility ------- that's what I recogn))))))))))
  If you were like, just like....................going to people houses all the time during the week "high rollin it" in the body of christ...........................and then you like had a big time blog on top of that, if you "had it all" you wouldn't be humble probably. We all suffer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All us following jesus...................1 Peter 3:14 "But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;" John 16:33 "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." (in my estimation tribulation is suffering.........Hebrews 5:8 "Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;")
 I'm tryin to say our sufferings the things we suffer, work together for our good Romans 8:28
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." I will alot that maybe compared to some I "have it made", but I surely do suffer for jesus's sake.
  And my parents have lived away from me for now around 13-14 years - states away whole other side of the usa from me right now. I have a older sister, aunt, cousin, 2 nephews and neice 1 1/2 hour drive away............but other then that great deal my family lives far away from me. NEAR A ORPHAN!
 I'm stating my I don't have a silver spoon, case. My husbands family mostly lives 20 minutes away from me, so aways away. I have not a life of complete ease and luxury and fabness. (due to the fact that I am a very good crafter a little fabness : ) hahahahahahahhahahahahahaahah
 BUT I SURELY SUFFER FOR JESUS'S SAKE! Everyday I deny myself and I take up my cross and follow jesus..............
I could watch tv all day if I wanted to
I could go drinking if I wanted to
there's all kinds of things if I wanted to I could go do
But I choose not to.................................
John 10:17-18 "Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father."
  Do I maybe have some "special" the rest of the body of christ does not have?????????? Well if I did, I greately estimate, it's because I'm really weak and need the extra help, and the extra prayer........................................which I'd like to point out those ain't the words of a proud person either! 
UPDATE.........................getting rid of my electric guitar never played it really, getting a piano (I couldn't play the electric guitar really for the life of me, but my mom had a organ most my life....for years, so I know how to play the piano pretty well...........at least one of my mom's organs had the same "key layout" as a piano)
.............................gave up the idea of the tiny house, building a trailer to haul stuff in instead (not enough time, and my husband now goes to work everyday of the week except wednesday, before he was working from home most days of the week) 
ps.............I'm mostly a vegan these days......I only would be willing to eat meat with the sticker............meat with blood in it, is gross in my mind these days (like went to some vegan place in my mind, I'm not trying to be a snot right now). Am I the only one out there that has sat and stared at all the packages of bloody meat at the grocery store and really thought about that???????????????
  Zions Harp song 35, verses 1 and 2...............................
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
  https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Edmunds fundraiser is fully funded but there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.....................






0 comments:

Post a Comment