Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

How you look visibly is of some importance but it is not everything, whether you bear fruit or not this is of MUCH GREATER IMPORTANCE......(then whether you wear a bun in your head and if your a brother dress pants and a dress shirt everyday etc.).................

How you look visibly is of some importance but it is not everything, whether you bear fruit or not this is of MUCH GREATER IMPORTANCE......(then whether you wear a bun in your head and if your a brother dress pants and a dress shirt everyday etc.)
  Recently I died my hair.............originally I was thinking to myself that I would just walk the streets with my long flowing blond hair (my hair is long, long, long, flowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) But I have since changed my mind (with the exception of date night, also I believe the holidays could be exceptional as well, and maybe even family photo's)
  1 Timothy 2:9 "In like manner also, that women adorn themselves inmodest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;" If you literally walk around looking like this all the time that pry wouldn't be "modest"..............

this a pic of the girl from the "Game of Thrones" of course I've never seen that show but I've wanted to look like her for months now - having seen many pictures of her. My husband is friends with Ru Emerson the writer of the zena novels, and I've hanged out with her a lot, and I have also watched a lot of zena tv shows (back when I was watching tv) and at some point I decided I wanted to look like a warrior princess and that was that!
(not my fiercest warrior princess picture by a landslide, my warrior princess selfies are so over the top, I decided upon this photo) In my mind I'm a non-combative warrior princess 
I am definately not a housewife in my mind THAT WOULD BE FANTASTICALLY BORING!
  I took many tai quan do (however that spelled) classes in college...........when we moved to the actual tai quan do building cause we were karate nuts and we went past the classes available............I used to sit and punch brick walls real hard ------------ was wanting to crush the bricks............FYI if karate studios have walls of any kind they make sure they are built well! 
   Back to what I was saying.....................you fruit is so important. The bible says..........
Matthew 5:13 "Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men."
 So I recogn whatever you do today, love people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Matthew 5:13 is right.............if you have lost your salt.........you are good for nothing then, "but to be cast out, and to be trodden under the foot of men" 
  So how you visibly appear is like 2nd or 3rd or 4th in """importance""""""" #1 BEAR FRUIT, love people. Me and my husband are very much of the mindset that jesus went to bars etc. cause he loved people, he cares about people he wants us to be SAVED! 
  God himself is no respector of persons..............
Acts 10:34-35 "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him." DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  (How you look on the outside is much less important then how you is on the inside that's my whole point, and also that we can encourage everybody everywhere to do good...........to better themselves somehow.........................but mostly AND LOVE ONE ANOTHER AND CARE ABOUT ONE ANOTHER) 
  And sometimes we can't help people in need cause we don't got the money, but in that event pray, listen to them, be a support, do what you can.......................bearing good fruit costs $0 dollars! 
Have a great day earth!
LOVE
Recently I nearly envied one my facebook friends, cause she has friends so high up in the body of christ that one her friends she said gets 5,000 hits a day to her blog. But paul he was content to be abased or to abound Philippians 4:11-13 "Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." I am ACTUALLY PROBABLY really where god wants me to be, and if that means my blog is lower on the totem pole it's alright, I'm learning to be content : ) 
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Bailey's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...........





0 comments:

Post a Comment