Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Video blog: I am thankful for the whole body of christ cause when I suffer MY CHURCH SUFFERS WITH ME 1 Corinthians 12:26 "And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it, or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it"..................

was attacked by multiple people on my tik tok last night
it's great
so awesome of united states of america
had to make another tik tok with my teen vouching that I'm not the bit-- they were telling me I was for freaking having stress and feelings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trapped in this country but somedays I so badly want to move to wherever the nice people live????????? There has to be 1 country somewhere where everyone is nice?????? I'm greately hoping it's Finland. TAKE ME PLEASE FINLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1st few seconds of this video I show how to make a drop spindle for spinning wool with a chop stick, and a dollar store wood flower : )
 I am thankful for the whole body of christ cause when I suffer MY CHURCH SUFFERS WITH ME..........1 Corinthians 12:25-27 "That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another. And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it. Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular."
  Nobody wants to suffer by themselves, and you want people to completely sympathize with you - whatever it is you are going through..............not being alone, not having to go through buisiness alone, I am thankful for that! 
  I am going off on some mush for the body of christ athon at the moment............elder of my church he clean took notes last time I chatted with him............I appreciate that. The humility the elder of my church is showing in that, and the care that he is taking that kind of care, to take notes - note, things I like that people do in the church. Philippians 2:1-3 "If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, Fullfil ye my joy, that ye be like minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves."
   Thing with "vainglory" and I've battled that in the past, is when your doing something for "vainglory" reasons and it could be anything...............................I think in the past when I was into the "vainglory" a lot - I was less of a "team" more um out of the whole. I think when we are all truelly humble and in lowliness esteeming each other higher then ourselves, we do have then that "same love, being of one accord, of one mind" So much better that way, there's no vainglory I could pursue that would be worth it! 
 This verse goes with the video above......................2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." AMEN!
 LOVE
  Zions Harp song 76 "Brotherly Love", verses 9 and 10.....................
For a long time I felt lead to give money to the homeless
right now I feel lead to donate to orphans
but also to raise orphan awareness that there is I read 100 million orphans out there and they need us to care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.gofundme.com/f/god-loves-ministry-orphanage
https://data.unicef.org/topic/hivaids/orphanhood/#:~:text=Fast%20fact%3A,AIDS%2Drelated%20cause%20in%202021.
according to unicef above...................
"""""Fast fact: Of the 147 million orphans (0–17 years) globally, 14.9 million [confidence bounds: 11.9 million–18.3 million] lost one or both parents due to an AIDS-related cause in 2021.""""""""
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Matthews classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...................



0 comments:

Post a Comment