Search This Blog

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Jesus wants us to wash each others feet and I've decided this is the thing to do! I'm going to start putting together baby gift baskets again for the apostolic christian church of america took a bit of a break..................

Update 4/9/2023.......................................
my week long hair growth progress report..........................here's my hair at the beginning of last week or so...................
here's my hair today.............................
So clearly results, but it is a lot of work, because I have a spray bottle with rosemary and then cloves in it and I wet my hair with that 1st. Then I have a container with eggs, olive oil, henna, and now I've started adding a bit of indigo dye in the container to.........put that in my damp hair let that sit 30 minutes to a hour every night. 
(I lucked out and have cute feet)
Jesus wants us to wash each others feet and I've decided this is the thing to do! John 13:14 "If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet." I'm going to start putting together baby gift baskets again for the apostolic christian church of america, I took a bit of a break..................going to put together entire baby changing stations w/toolboxes decorated cool..............http://astepinthejourney.com/2013/09/baby-changing-station.html?fb_source=pubv1
  I think that's so neat!
  I just got off the phone to my husband, I told my husband, the baby gift baskets have to make some kind of difference for the better in the church!!!!!!!! Even if everyone views me as the dork of the church!
  John 13:35 "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." I think if you are washing each others feet, doing good to one another, and forgiving one another (I deem that a important element as well, cause you can't much do good to a person I recogn if you are bearing a grudge against them Leviticus 19:18 "Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord.") you will love one another then!!!!!!! 
 I want to very much do my part, and not live for myself, but lay my life down for the brethren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That there be love in the church, that there be mercy in the church, that there be joy in the church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
AMEN! 
(plus gotta do something whilst not walking in the flesh!!!!!!!!!! Making baby changing stations is something to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Update, I have a job interview next week for that graphics design job..............if I get it it will be AWESOME. (and the church will be so happy cause bodybuilding will then take a backseat......................I ain't even went to the gym this week yet...............past few weeks been taking my chihuahua's to the dog park a lot, which I would be at the dog park right now but it is raining so much right now)
  Have a great week earth!
I'm about to sing song 210 from the zion's harp, verses 4, 5 and 6..............
My 1st woodslab piece of art - god makes the best stuffs!
LOVE
James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."........................
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Rowley's classroom is now fully funded but there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.......................



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment