Search This Blog

Thursday, December 18, 2014

It's not enough to just do good deeds we need to care about people really, really, really care (and I think we'd want to wouldn't we, I know I want to, I don't want to be a pharisee with just a nice outword appearance) Matthew 16:6 "Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees."

Update 3/29/2023 I decorated my room more bats, but it ain't done I'll pry post pics on my blog later. And I've been doing diamond paintings again..........
behind the front is a regular sheet of cardstalk the type that has pics on it
I think this little frog diamond painting works out real well with these pieces of art in the hallway bathroom. (I made the dream catcher in this pic.........I am over 1/4th native american on my mom's side of the family and then my great grandma was a full blooded native american on my dad's side of the family)
My chihuahua's wish you a happy holidays!
It's not enough to just do good deeds we need to care about people really, really, really care (and I think we'd want to wouldn't we, I know I want to, I don't want to be a pharisee with just a nice outword appearance) Matthew 16:6 "Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees."
  I've been thinking about the pharisee's a slew lately, and their "leaven" how
a.) the pharisee's always exist, I think it is very possible that we all have a pharisee or near pharisee CLEAN IN OUR OWN FAMILIES! (pray for them)
b) they have "leaven" pharisee's do that is very BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I think it's important to know the "characteristics" of a pharisee to be able to really avoid their leaven BEWARE OF THEIR LEAVEN KNOW THEIR LEAVEN IS REAL AND IT'S THERE AND WE ALL LIKELY ARE AROUND THE "LEAVEN OF THE PHARISEE'S AND SADDUCEES" EVERY WEEK IF NOT EVERY DAY!..................
Luke 18:10-12 "Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess."
 In Luke 18:10-12 the pharisee is clearly PROUD, "I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extornioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican" also he is clearly Dedicated,  "I fast twice in the week" 
world - this blogger ain't never fasted (though I once battled annorexia but that's different)
  These days........2 hours go by and I got the munchies! : ) hahahahhahah (if I felt lead of god to fast I would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure how successful I'd be at that though????????????) 
  And this pharisee in Luke 18:10-12 HE WAS DOING A SLEW OF GOOD............."I give tithes of all that I possess"
  This pharisee clearly wasn't a extortioner, or a adulterer...................in my estimation very "straight laced", clearly in a long standing habit of fasting twice in the week, giving tithes of all he possessed.............in my estimation looking very much to be a really "straight shooting arrow" 
  Cept he was missing a few things....................
I think he was missing caring about people
I think he was doing all that good to look good to god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD WANTS US TO BEAR FRUIT HE WANTS US TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER!
Matthew 5:20 "For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven."
It is actually that important that we care for one another and love one another! I worry that the leaven of the pharisee has effected me in the past and I'm near certain that it has............I'm weary of the leaven of the pharisee and the sadducee's (which I don't have nearly as much idea what a "sadducee" is??????????) 
  This might be goofy for me to say this, lately I've been signing a few petitions on http://www.thepetitionsite.com/ and I am relieved by how passionate I am about some those causes how much I DO CARE! Last night I didn't just sign the petition I posted it on my facebook, one those causes there is so close to my heart.......LITERALLY ONE OF MY CAUSES IN MY LIFE (the one about the homeless people) 
   The good news about Matthew 5:20 is it's I think not hard to "exceed the righteousness of the scribes and pharisee's" I don't think it's hard to care about people.............I COULD BE WRONG??????????????? 
 But I don't think it's hard. 
 Zion's Harp Song 160 "The Believing Family" verses 1 and 2.......................
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
ps............I could use prayer that I get that graphic design job. I am a finalist for it, and I have to submit one more design, and I will find out if I get the job this Tuesday. (it's work from home, so I'll still be able to lift weights for a hour in the day like I like to, walk my chihuahua's tend to switch off between gym days and walk the chihuahua days : ), and listen to the ac streamer read my bible : ) 
And a car hit me, I already have prayed for the people that hit me that they'd get saved, that their car would be able to be repaired for not a slew of money...........need prayer that we can either find a new back car door or effectively take the dents out of it. Good news, nobody was hurt that I know of. Forgive and move on, and forward to jesus!,
For a long time I felt lead to give money to the homeless
right now I feel lead to donate to orphans
but also to raise orphan awareness that there is I read 100 million orphans out there and they need us to care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.gofundme.com/f/god-loves-ministry-orphanage
https://data.unicef.org/topic/hivaids/orphanhood/#:~:text=Fast%20fact%3A,AIDS%2Drelated%20cause%20in%202021.
according to unicef above...................
"""""Fast fact: Of the 147 million orphans (0–17 years) globally, 14.9 million [confidence bounds: 11.9 million–18.3 million] lost one or both parents due to an AIDS-related cause in 2021.""""""""
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Catrina Dye's classroom fundraiser is now fully funded, but there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose......................


0 comments:

Post a Comment