Search This Blog

Saturday, November 22, 2014

I know many people out there love money and are enthusiastic to earn lots of it -------- I don't love money at all, I don't have the excitment many out there do to get lots of denaro........................

  Update 10/2/2023 I don't love money, but I have a perfume collection and am in my permanent "villian era" -------------- serve god, but dang if everyone is going to hate you like they appear to hate and love attacking me "for jesus" --------- BE HAPPY is my advice. 
cause I tell you what haters 
they attack cause they want you miserable
they ignore you cause they want you miserable
if they wanted you happy they'd compliment you - they'd be nice to you they don't want that
Psalm 144:14-15 "That our oxen may be strong to labour; that there be no breaking in, nor going out; that there be no complaining in our streets. Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the Lord."
   At one point yesterday me sheri in her permanent "villian era" (cause I love satan for those new to my blog - and God/Jesus) I was layered in 2 perfumes proper, and one body spray 😁😂💓💓💓💓💓💓 I sat at my computer my villian butt did just ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in the MOST happy "smell bubble" 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓  
(Getting a larger encloser for my zebra isopods..................I have at least 50 zebra's right now, pry more - they love celery)
 I know many people out there love money and are enthusiastic to earn lots of it -------- I don't love money at all, I don't have the excitment many out there do to get lots of denaro. 1 Timothy 6:10 "For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
  I have recently applied for 2 jobs, one a graphics design work from home job, the other one, a front desk person at a gym............only because my parents continually pressure me to get a job. My husband says that they need me to have a job so they look good, they live in a fancy house and our concerned with how they appear --------- MANY PEOPLE ARE OUT THERE ------------ there's a word for this phenomina it's called "the pride of life"................1 John 2:16 "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world."
  I cannot say for 100% my parents do have the "pride of life" but what I can attest is that indeed whenever I don't have a job............they pressure me a lot often to get a job.
  Lot's and lots of pressure has been put on me to get a job. Money is useful, though I completely don't love money in fact I near have a hate relationship with money. To help the poor and do good, do more good is the only reason I'd like money, and that is what I plan on doin if/when pry when I get a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I ain't about to be all going to the mall buying lots of pretty clothing.......that whole putting on apparel thing is the worlds thing (fashion is the worlds thing)........1 Peter 3:3 "Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of puttingon of apparel;"
  It's ok for all us to go to the store or mall every now and then but don't be about "fashion" THAT IS THE WORLDS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   I'm pretty well these days into wearing clothes til they are worn out, then I go buy some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I don't want to have 0 to do with the "pride of life" I really don't. (people buy things to maintain, and hold onto their "pride of life" ------------- people buy big houses to hold onto their "pride of life" they buy boats, they buy new cars.......................I'm not into that stuffs at all)
  That stuffs if you are chasing after that stuffs it is temporal, it is all going to pass away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 Corinthians 7:31 "And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away."
  My latest painting which my mom said I could sell for money (it's of yo-yo's if that's hard to tell.........the yo-yo's have christmas treats in them.............to represent how people often do eat christmas treats during the holiday but you can "bounce back" in the spring when it get's sunnier by going for walks/jogs/gym), and I get told this all the time...........people just ain't pieced together in their minds yet I guess that I COMPLETELY DO NOT CARE ABOUT MONEY LIKE THE REST THIS WORLD DOES....................I completely do not love money NOT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Have a great week earth! 
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Crawley classroom's fundraiser is now fully funded 😊 There are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.





0 comments:

Post a Comment