Search This Blog

Thursday, November 27, 2014

I believe jesus came that we could own things.....have life more abundantly. I believe god wants us to be happy and he loves us........................

Update 10/3/2023 my "extreme asthma" was worse working out on the treadmill last night. Put all my zebra isopods in their new Ikea bin 😁 (it was $4.99) and then I'm also going to have a bin hopefully soon of cow Isopods, and maybe even some Panda's 😁..................
At the moment I am watching "Reptillian" think it's called on Netflix............seems to be a cult in this movie and/or show not sure which, that meet at a church and they are lizard people......................or that's what I'm estimating. NO HATE FOR LIZARD PEOPLE -------- if lizard people are real. We all space aliens in my estimation. 
 I believe jesus came that we could own things.....have life more abundantly. I believe god wants us to be happy and he loves us.
 At the portland apostolic christian church of america today the "guest pastor" mentioned that he sometimes puts value to money (but I ain't sure if that is always bad if you are saving up to do good..................you could save up money to do good in countless ways.)
  And also.......................there is a problem with being "city" I find, if you are a city dweller, all there is to save up your money for in a "earthly sense" if you know your going by actual objects.................
cars
boats
lawn mowers maybe riding lawn mowers
  I told my husband on the drive home, god made us to be cowgirls and cowboys...........................this "city" buisiness, people's be's involved in these days...................................
god made cows, pigs, sheep, goats, chickens...........stuffs to make rope to rope a goat or sheep or a bull......................
the devil wants to steal kill and destroy from you...................he don't want you owning 0 or even being able to dream to buy 0
in reality......................
you need this..........................(I'm joking some people I know don't have that much of a sense of humour so I bestest put in this claus)
you need this.................(still joking)
ya sheep and chickens : ) 
Your lives might be stinky and diminished right now...................
But I am here to proclaim to you on this here day of thanksgiving that jesus came that you would have life and more abundantly................
John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
Not like buy as much as solomon that was preached today....(this isn't the exact verse mentioned today just one highlighting all the buisiness solomon owned...........this cowgirl is pretty well saying hey few chickens and a hopefully owning a sheep soon  I AIN'T NO SOLOMON YET)...
1 Kings 4:21-23 "And Solomon reigned over all kingdoms from the river unto the land of the Philistines, and unto the border of Egypt: they brought presents, and served Solomon all the days of his life. And Solomon's provision for one day was thirty measures of fine flour, and threescore measures of meal, Ten fat oxen, and twenty oxen out of the pastures, and an hundred sheep, beside harts, and roebucks, and fallow deer, and fatted fowl."
I ain't even sure god had a issue with all solomons goods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........1 Kings 11:9-11 "And the Lord was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the Lord God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice, And had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods: but he kept not that which the Lord commanded. Wherefore the Lord said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant."
   Seems to me it was more solomons heart that he stopped putting god 1st in his life, and he went and he chased after...........other things "his heart was turned from the lord god of isreal".
  The things of life they did take a premenince in solomons life, and surely that "danger" of accumulating worldly goods is there...........I think you'd have to buy a lot though, you'd have to own a lot, like I ain't no where near owning all solomon did...................."ten fat oxen" you know how hard it would be to take care of "ten fat oxen" ------------------ forget that! I'M A COWGIRL BUT I DIDN'T DONE LOOSE MY MIND!
   But I don't think the way to play things in life is to be like.............."ok now I won't buy nothing and give all my money to the poor, so that I never get to being like solomon"
I believe jesus wants us to have things in life some things.............not to many pry. If you going to have "life more abundantly" for reals.............................your pry going to own some things of this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some sheep and chickens probably!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   It's bestest none us buy a boat right a big ridiculous expensive boat..................that's "pride of life" buisiness. There are things on this earth that I believe god clean wants us to have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  The devil don't want me buyin a sheep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But this cowgirl sure does believe god does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 What I made and put on my pinterest today, don't know if anyone has done this before?????????? They might of?????????...............I enjoy recycling stuffs and saving it from the landfill (I spray painted the outside the container, then modge podged on old sheet music, spliced a tube and glued it to the top, and glued on flowers walla cute container --------- I'M TOTALLY DOING THIS AGAIN)
Happy Thanksgiving Earth! 
I clean know I'm blessed by god a slew and I am definately thankful. 
LOVE
Mr. Santana's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😊 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose........................
I not smiling in this pic but was tired and it was like 1 a.m. or later when this pic was taken (I like working out late at night).........................

0 comments:

Post a Comment