Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A Apostolic Christian Church Of America pastor one sunday in portland mentioned "rank" and it was really cute.......but I think at the heart of the body of christ there isn't rank...............BUT

Update 10/1/2023 this blog post was me DEFINATELY TRYING TO KISS THE APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF AMERICA'S BUTTS AND MAKE PEOPLE LIKE ME. 
sheri 2023 in her devil loving "villian era" (WHICH IS PERMANENT) is not believing that there IS ANY EQUALITY in the body of christ the year 2023 only iniquity........................
Matthew 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold." And most don't care why because you are popular probably at your church and/or community. So you might go to my blog occasional to "hate" me, and/or I have also been attacked much over the years by "christians" so you might sit around and cook up all the ways your going to anniliate me and do that for Jesus as one has that said they were my mom and then a also annymous poster said they weren't my mom - so who knows, they SPOKE JUST LIKE MY MOM AND MY MOM DON'T SPEAK LIKE MOST PEOPLE SHE HAS SOME UNIQUE PHRASES. Whatever I have PTSD now bad, that is my "experience in christianity" evidentally........this is it, being """"""""""attacked for Jesus""""""""""""""
   More me working out, my life is continual tradegy because I am so hated. I just got to keep "positive" nobody will even read this blog post cause my blog has 0 traffic right now, and most the time it has hardly any traffic. But if your going to live for god live for god!
Joshua 24:15 "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
  Don't live for "popularity" because if you live for "popularity" THEN YOUR NOT LIVING FOR GOD!
  So whilst many a christian looks better then me, due to their hatred for lucifer.........and so they are liked. At least I know I'm really living for God. Everyone else might be fakes MOST ARE.......................Romans 11:5 "Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace."
  "but sheri your a jew, that's why your saved all the time, it's not fair" ------------------ anyone can deddicate for reals, for reals their lives to god ANYBODY!
Joshua 24:15 "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." "AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE, WE WILL SERVE THE LORD" That's regardless if people like me, or if I have any traffic to my blog at all, right now 0 traffic. 
  Another 481 calories burned 😁..................................
Video Update 2020:
(ps I love pastors wives and pastor as much as the rest of the church members, but I don't want to lick them, by that I mean in the video above, I don't want to kiss their butts anymore 
- if we want equality  everyone needs to be treated equal)
Galatians 3:28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."
Matthew 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."
The original post, me not successfully trying to kiss the butts of the Apostolic Christian Church of America in the year 2014....
A Apostolic Christian Church Of America pastor one sunday in portland mentioned "rank" and it was really cute.......but I think at the heart of the body of christ there isn't rank...............
He said, "Don't think that cause you blog something that sounds good that your rank in the church will go up" ----------- which was a cute thing to say in retrospect. Surely there was a time I was concerned about "rank" (which rank pretty safe to say doesn't exist, and if it does exist in church IT SHOULDN'T! 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 "Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's; Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's; And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.")
  Lately I've been battling a "extreme inferiority complex", the elder of my church (and ACCA of silverton) mentioned to me recently this verse Galatians 3:28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." But how many pastors or how many men for that matter really believe that verse, I worry, do they think because they are the ones up there preaching that they are somehow "ranked" above me???????????????? I believe Galatians 3:28 but if the rest of the brothers out there if they didn't believe it........................then it stinks to be me pry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  I've sang this song most of today.....................I went to the Winter Jam 2014 christian music festival and saw colton like few days ago..............serious I went here I put pic I took at the concert to, had so much fun..................
Sheri 2020 interjecting, original song was deleted and I have no clue what song I was so digging in 2014??????? So I add this one cause we are all seated in heavenly places........
Ephesians 2:6 "And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:"  It was a time for me to sit and think real hard about how valuable jesus actually is to me, that I really don't want jesus to be some "fling item" to me...............you know where I like have the title of "christian" but don't know jesus really. Everyday I want to deny myself and take up my cross and follow jesus that I decrease and jesus Increases! This verse been on my heart a slew lately 1 Corinthians 15:31 "I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily." Paul didn't just say that in 1 Corinthians 15:31 to all sound "fancy" he really did DIE DAILY!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S MY LONGING TO FOR NOW ON OUT TO DIE DAILY!!!!!!!!! THAT I DECREASE AND JESUS INCREASES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! John 3:30 "He must increase, but I must decrease."
  Because I love the Apostolic christian church of America so much 1 John 3:18 "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.".............
 My latest painting (it's loosely sitting in the frame just finished it what 2 hours ago - so haven't yet added glacier points in the back etc.)....................................
I've always liked the funess of andy warhol paintings. 
Have a great week earth! 
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Byram's fundraiser is now fully funded 😊 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose......................



0 comments:

Post a Comment