Search This Blog

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Video vlog: I've decided It is bestest to have the mindset of a servant Luke 22:27 "For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? Is not he that sitteth at meat? But I am among you as he that serveth".................

Update 9/25/2023 I found out that the keto diet can help with asthma. Because it reduces inflammation especially in ones LUNGS https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/04/200407131457.htm
How did I stumble across this you wonder? Well my "extreme asthma" self realized I need to loose weight bad fast, if I want to have hope to breath like a normal human again. And I had did the keto diet in the past, so I was like "ya I'm going in ketosis" well then I started noticing pretty quick into things I WAS BREATHING BETTER! So I go and google is keto good for asthma - sure enough!
Last night I had 4 chicken strips from KFC (bomb delicious good) and a rootbeer float that I sprinkled coconut sugar into 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Our cats like to sit in the laundry baskets as soon as the laundry is done. They are so spoiled...........now my husband puts cat mats on top of the clean clothes, so that the cats can have a great time sitting. Marshy is so happy 😁
My latest big Goodwill outlet find (this was at the goodwill outlet in Seattle) this thing is pretty nice, it's clean lined in leather. I plannin on using it for BOTH vacations, and to store stuff in. Probably sitting it prominently amongst some plants by my gaming console 😁
I've decided It is bestest to have the mindset of a servant Luke 22:27 "For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? Is not he that sitteth at meat? But I am among you as he that serveth" And somedays I don't serve like heaps or something, but I think it is the thing to do, to serve people. And I think people prefer that from one another, like people that are like real prideful and arrogant etc. etc. ---------- aren't liked that much out there. People like "real people" and what is real???????? Is not humility realness???????? For as much as the pride of life is valued out there (1 John 2:16 "For all that is in the world, the lusts of the flesh, and the lust of the eye's, and the pride of life, is not of the father, but is of the world")
 Are we not actually..............Revelation 3:17 "Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, andblind, and naked:" I'm saying are we not actually - lowly. Less then the angels, I'd say less then the angels is lowly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hebrews 2:9 "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man." I could be a dork, but to me Hebrews 2:9 points to our lowly estate. 
  Jesus took on our lowly estate, he full out came in the flesh, and he came into this world "...........But I am among you as he that serveth"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 ps................I don't think I read all the verses on my piece of paper so here's the list...........Luke 9:48, Luke 22:27, John 3:30, Acts 20:35, 1 John 2:16. 
  And we haven't worked on our tiny house for weeks but, me and my husband have been buisy, but we will start back up working on it again soon hopefully : ) 
my hair dye method for those curious....................chamomile tea, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon of henna.......................mix this up in a hot coffee cup of water...........let cool...............pour on dry hair, cover hair keep that in your hair for 30 minutes rinse)
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
This classroom is now fully funded 😊, there are many more classes that need funds at Donors Choose.............................


0 comments:

Post a Comment