Search This Blog

Friday, October 24, 2014

Most the time I walk by faith and not by sight, but sometimes what my eyeballs be's seeing THROWS ME A LOOP............THANK GOD FOR THE WORD OF GOD CAUSE WITHOUT GODS WORD I WOULDN'T BE A HOPEFUL PERSON..............

Update 9/28/2023 I didn't get much did yesterday, but I did work out 😁 1st like 15-20 minutes of workout I'm still having to take hits off my salt inhaler, my extreme asthma is still there..............but getting better. I've also been walking my dog on mini walks, and doing that with no asthma problems. This treadclimber by nordic track really "get's the asthma going" but I like that it's a instant odometer to know how close I am to putting my asthma into remission.......................
Right now while working out on the treadclimber I'm watching on netflix "Running with the Devil: The Wild World of John McAfee" This guy ---- maybe ----- killed his neighbor (his neighbor was a older guy)..........then decides to be a fugitive...............hires a film crew to film him being a fugitive. (more happens that is like so wild but I should not spoil this documentary for people)
Most the time I walk by faith and not by sight, but sometimes what my eyeballs be's seeing THROWS ME A LOOP............THANK GOD FOR THE WORD OF GOD CAUSE WITHOUT GODS WORD I WOULDN'T BE A HOPEFUL PERSON..............somedays things just look that bad for me, that fantastically bad. Here I've been meeting with the elder of the church pretty well once a month for clean a year now - still not a member..............I don't even think I am even close to being a member who knows if I stand a chance to become a member of the apostolic christian church of america during this lifetime???????????????????
  And somedays I get real weary that people's is potentially judging me out there...................after all the effort I have put in, to heed god's word. 2 Corinthians 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) All the stuffs going on in my life, that has so often discouraged me like fantastically............these things can eventually change, but even if they don't change.................Gods word is sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 Samuel 22:31 "As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him."
  And what does god's word say.........................it says someday jesus will separate the sheep from the wolves John 15:2 "Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit."
bear fruit, love people love love love your enemies bless those that curse you bless and curse not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 I'm really stoked on fire with much zeal for the fruit I am bearing and going to continue to bear ---------- which might be less fruit then others or more don't matter way I see it, what is important is that we deny ourselves take up our crosses and follow jesus daily AND BEAR FRUIT....................LOVE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew 25 

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
  Are you bearing good fruit today are you loving people out there?????? PRAISE GOD! (if you haven't been loving people out there so much.............there is hope for you, follow jesus he is the way the truth and the life, you can bear fruit it's exceedingly possible with jesus in ones life........John 15:4 "Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bearfruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.")
  With my eyeballs things may not look perfect ---------- definately not. But I am so hopeful it is ridiculous. Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."
  So um, volunteering at the foodbank near me this next week : ) And having a craft time get together with 2 sisters from portland pry next week as well : ) we making some seashell planters.........here's one I made gotta get a plant for it still................I just got it hanging outside without a plant in it at the moment cause I think it looks spiff pretty much.....................: ) hahahahah..................
this like shell thing I made ------- FAIL
Epic fail sheri 2014
keep trying
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Rodriguez classes fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many needs at Donors Choose.................
HAVE A GREAT WEEK EARTH!
LOVE



0 comments:

Post a Comment