Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I find guarding my heart to be harder in these last days Proverbs 4:23 "Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life."...................

Update 9/26/2023 still working out trying to send extreme asthma into remission. 2023 sheri doesn't have much more to say then that, 2023 sheri is merely trying to be healthy. Somedays for all of us are just you know - boring. I did see a movie with my oldest daughter yesterday "Dumb Money" - I liked it 👍
(my latest painting, I'm still painting mountains........there was a chinese guy in the middle of the fishes, but I sawed him out and threw him in the garbage cause he might've been a idol - not sure??? my husbands hammering on the gold fish to the canvas right now : ) these are chinese mountains to of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I find guarding my heart to be harder in these last days..........but the answers of course they are in the bible ----------- in bold.................
Proverbs 4:20-27 "My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee. Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee. Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established. Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil."
  Which I take "remove thy foot from evil" to mean not only don't partake in gossip and evil speaking, but don't do that either...............completely remove my foot from evil. Let my eyelids look straight before me...................ponder the path of me feet
am I serving god
or am I serving mammon 
which one am I clinging to!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Luke 16:13 "No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serveGod and mammon."
 Often I battle a type of pride, the type of pride, the type of pride where you believe you are a really good person now..................like I was a sinner back in 1980 something but now I am a angel flying in heaven with wings, but this isn't the case I find....................
Romans 7:17-19 "Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do."
  While I make mention of this verse, I'm nearly busted with some my friends.................won't even fully even mean that stuffs I'll say, as the bible says a little bit of leaven leavens the whole lump....................doesn't take much for like 1 thing, one thought or whatever I let into my heart for that moment to spin out of control. And why is that...........................there in sin that dwelleth in me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
     And I got lazy at keeping a guard of my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "keep thy heart with all diligence, for out of it are the issues of life."
 If any you also flub up from time to time don't draw back don't give up don't quit following jesus for...........Matthew 24:13
"But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
  I recogn just gotta get back up, get to guardin your heart again. 

1 John 1:7-9 "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." this entire process I recogn it takes awhile..........why else would Matthew 24:13 talk about "he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved" salvation must not be a bippity boppity boo................poof thing to happen to a person you know overnight..............but a process...............
Image result for fairy godmother no kalamazula bippity bulla, bippity boppity boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE
have a great day earth!

https://www.donorschoose.org/
This fundraiser is now fully funded 😁, but there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose........................................

https://picasion.com/gl/hCYb/
https://picasion.com/gl/hCYb/

0 comments:

Post a Comment