Search This Blog

Monday, September 8, 2014

The bible verses that point to the "mark of the beast" potentially being RFID chip - I AIN'T GETTING NO RFID CHIP NEVER FORGET THAT!......................

Update 9/21/2023 I'm still battling asthma some (and not normal asthma my asthma has gotten worse) but it is getting slowly better. Last night I walked for 1 hour whilst watching a "Working what we do all Day" documentary made by ex-president Obama https://www.netflix.com/tudum/articles/barack-obama-working-docuseries. Some people enjoy working some jobs, I would never be able to enjoy doing myself..............but God did make us all a little different, with unique abilities and interests................which is good!!!!!!!!!................
Sheri 2023 agree's with sheri 2014 here, that the mark of the beast might very well be RFID chips. People on tik tok sometimes talk about it being vaccines to scare the poop out of people - but you can't buy or sell using your vaccines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and the mark of the beast is in people's foreheads as well, well who get's vaccinated in their forehead with the covid 19 shot --------- nobody or maybe a handful of people basically nobody)
The bible verses that point to the "mark of the beast" potentially being RFID chip - I AIN'T GETTING NO RFID CHIP NEVER FORGET THAT! Ron (pastor semi retired) pointed out how these verse say "in" the hand, and "in" their forehead, and I find that to be really fascinating.............
Revelation 13:16 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:"
Revelation 14:9 "And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,"
Revelation 20:4 "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."
  I really believe the rfid chip is the mark of the beast, it makes sense to me, it's under the skin it's "in their hands", in the extremely near future it could be used to buy and sell. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73uIiHkxqyQ
  There will be people that will be afraid to die for jesus and will crack and take the mark of the beast Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." 
  My husband also has said he absolutely won't get the rfid chip.........recently he also admited to me that he prays nearly every day which was good to hear : ) 
  Sheri 2023 wants to HIGHLIGHT direct attention to the word "fearful" in Revelations 21:8 even more -- there are people that want you AFRAID...........
you want to know why
because if they can get you afraid - they might could get you to take a mark of the beast 
I believe tons of professing PROFESSING christians will get the mark of the beast AND SOON........................because they are afraid.
Luke 21:26 "Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken."
  I tried to say this sheri 2023 on my blog recently that soon people will be very, very, very afraid. Lucifer and his men - the ones up there with Lucifer - are coming to this earth in physical form (though they are pitch black in color from my experience) - but I'm saying real physical form soon, that you could touch them. Revelation 12:12 "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time." - People on earth are already watching horror movies very violent horror movies, and horrors upon horrors of things happening around the earth via earth quakes, hurricanes, fires, etc. -------------- and then ------------------ their terror level is only about to go up for most of them. Their hearts are going to fail them Luke 21:26 "men's hearts failing them for fear" men MEN who are supposed to be the "tuff ones" in society. I think it will all this terror, will persuade many to get the mark of the beast soon............cause that mark will give people seemingly some "safety". 
what I painted today - the stamp with writing on it says 
"All I have seen teaches me to trust the creator for all I have not seen" Ralph Waldo Emerson
and that is one the 7 dwarfs from snow white peeking above the brick wall.......I had a good time : ) 
Also of note this sunday, I noticed how this verse mentions being defiled by "women" and I got to thinking about the singers the actresses with skimpy clothing actual "goddess worship" I do think is kind of going on out there these days Revelation 14:4 "These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb." Maybe I go to the "weird" part of you tube to often, but I went to a you tube sit that clean said there is a church of beyonce here's the website for it...........http://national-church-of-bey.tumblr.com/
There was also a church or religion set up for a at least one more singer. But modern day "goddess worship" I think goes way past that, I'm pretty sure if you start "idolizing" these pretty singing women that don't often wear much clothing anymore seems to be on their video's you are defiling yourself in that! Idolatry it's bad, it's something to flee......lot these singers they are idols hence the tv show "american idol" they didn't name it "american alright singer might get a record deal" naw, they named it "american idol"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  Have a great week earth! 
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Right now on donors choose not all the donations are being matched.
Mrs. Gibsons classroom is now fully funded 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓......................
It really does give me joy classrooms getting funded. I went to some mega poor schools as a kid. I can personally vouch.......................
new books
snacks
etc.
these things make a difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment