Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Recently I was told I was being "hurt" by a people........I'm determined to bless that people greately (whether I am being used or hurt or not) Luke 6:27-28 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you."

Update 9/20/2023 I worked out a ton yesterday and today I feel much better 😁
ps if you are wondering what happened to my arthritis............I got a vibration plate, I don't know the science behind it, all I know is I stand on the thing for like what 10 minutes a day and I don't have pain in my knee's anymore. I can walk and walk and walk on this treadclimber as if I was a teen. (still having to take a few hits of my salt inhaler, but not as much, my asthma is being sent into "remission" via excersize)
Sheri 2023 doesn't get the "point" of this blog post by Sheri 2014????????????????? If sheri 2014 was just about to love her enemies, she could've like just did that she really didn't need to make a blog post???????
life is war!!!!!!!!!!
all we have is enemies that lay in weight to "ah hah" us from my experience
all we all are is in the trenches of WAR
Psalms 41:9 Amplified Bible (AMP)Even my own close friend in whom I trusted, Who ate my bread, Has lifted up his heel against me [betraying me].
pretty 100% Psalms 41:9 is the section of the bible where Job is "going off" - EVEN FRIENDS IF THEY HAVE A CHANCE WILL BETRAY US!
 Proceed sheri 2014 whom I do not understand what you are making a entire blog post just to tell the world your going to love your enemies for..............................
my flute isn't it pretty : ) I think it's pretty I was a band geek from 4th grade til 7th grade!!!!!!!!!
I'm pretty sure it's silver plated!!!!!!!!! (fact think it even says so somewhere on the flute) all the pads though are worn way down on it, it's in good working order though I am a band geek afterall : ) 
I'll play it and video post some church ditties when I get new pads in it : ) 
Recently I was told I was being "hurt" by a people........if that were so though what the devil meant for my harm GOD MEANS THAT FOR MY GOOD.............
1 Peter 3:8-14 "Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous: Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing. For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile: Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it. For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil. And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;"
  But I have a deep question of sorts. What if it is even ok to be used sometimes, even the will of god for us in our lives? When my mom said they are actively "hurting" me, what came to my mind is the word "use". I guess cause god always does use me in pretty well every situation. People have great weariness out there of being "used" I find. I went to a sister in the churches house right and it was brought up illyana should try the flute and she brought out her son's flute (and she mentioned that she'd give illyana the flute if she liked it) I'm just like YA ILLYNA TRY AND PLAY THE FLUTE! And the brother who's house we were visiting did not know I played the flute for years pry and got this look, this like "oh you want a free flute" look. 
  Then when my friend brought out the flute and illyana refused to even try to play it though she knows I'd like her to learn how to play the flute a lot............it's a fun, instrument to play and not that hard at all to play in my estimation. I then took the flute and played all kinds of songs in the jr. little kids church hymnal for the apostolic christian church of america. Told this sister, I had a flute already just needs new pads put on it. Back to my point.....................a weariness even people have of being used. I do though greately imagine it is  (even greately) possible this sister from the church I am friends with has INDEED BEEN USED by many a people. 
  I associate used with being "hurt" for me the 2 ideas are attached. Who hurts us???????????? Is it not people that "use" us????????????????? Luke 6:28 "Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you."" """"""""""despitefully"""""""""""" in this verse refers to the idea that the people that used you DIDN'T EVEN CARE THAT THEY WERE USING YOU, DIDN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU AT ALL, or the fact that they were "using" you or "hurting" you in someway. That's a really active present tense verse there Luke 6:28 "and pary for them which despitfully use you" people could despitefully use us for years and years, maybe our entire lifetimes. 
  This bit of the bible I don't think is saying have nothing to do with those that "use" you or "hurt" you..........Luke 6:27 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you," 
but rather...........
love them
do good to them which hate you
bless them that curse you
pray for them which despitefully use you
  There's great opportunity to bless our enemies on this earth!!!!!!!!!!! Great opportunity to love, to pray for our enemies on this earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know about you all...........but like being used of god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  If I happen to have some enemies that are "hurting" me or "using" me ------- this isn't really the house of horrors item............but a fantastical opportunity to be used of god, to pray, to serve, to lay down my life! 
  It is a "typical human" way of thinking to think "ah they are using me I will now not love them, or I will now not talk to them etc." TO HOLD A GRUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
James 5:9 "Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door."
rather love
rather forgive
rather bless one another
 Why?????? You might ask........uh cause the bible says in hahahah : ) I am a fool for jesus's sake for reals Luke 6:27-28 "But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you."
  People might disagree with me out there, and I think I might be blowing people's minds on the planet with this idea that it's sometimes "ok" to be used by others.............................if/when we are actually "despitefully" used "hurt" by others, I don't think it's really THAT MUCH, or that often, pry not as much or often as people actually believe they are being "used", "hurt" by others out there. 
  I rather love, I rather forgive, I rather heed Luke 6:27-28 do all I can to DO THAT! To not walk around in life with this "hurt" "victim" mentality -------------- ya somedays I am hurt and my mom get's a whole earful on those days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Life's circumstances aren't supposed to crush me, defeat me or whatever. 

Romans 8 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE
All the donations on "donors choice" are being matched right now..........
https://www.donorschoose.org/
According to my um account on Donors Choose this particular classroom is already fully funded the entire $541............but there are many more classrooms in america with many needs...........


0 comments:

Post a Comment