Search This Blog

Friday, September 12, 2014

Listening to the AC Streamer this morning I clean got excited about the "leaven of the kingdom of heaven" Matthew 13:33............

Update 9/22/2023 still hard at work to send my "extreme asthma" into remission.............Extreme asthma for me is a bit of a "blessing" cause I can't afford to "put off" my health anymore. I'm not the only one out there I'm sure that has thought to themselves "I'll excersize next week" - then next week becomes, 2 weeks later, and 2 weeks later becomes 3 weeks later etc...................And how many people out there put off the condition of their souls?????????? 2 Timothy 3:13 "But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived." I recommend praying daily, reading ones bible daily, excersizing some a few times a week if you can, and/or work to eat healthily.
Listening to the AC Streamer this morning I clean got excited about the "leaven of the kingdom of heaven" Matthew 13:33. Most people out there pry mostly think upon the "leaven of the pharisee's" But the kingdom of heaven ALSO has a type of leaven that is AWESOME! 
Matthew 13:33 "Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened."
  Sign me up for that leaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope god's word leavens me all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With this good leaven the leaven of the kingdom of heaven...........exiting this bit of the above verse for me.........."til the whole was leavened"
  All the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more love for this world or the things in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 For those in need of being stoked up on fire to follow jesus.................1 John 2:15 "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him." God doesn't want you lukewarm going to pier one imports to buy some more CHAZCHI'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I started selling ACEO cards again on ebay here's some of them.......................I got to draw what people you know will buy out there so - course who I foolin I been having fun : )
I can list 100 of these ACEO cards a month on ebay cause I have a special buisiness account, so that's what I'm plannin on doin. I don't think I'm really meant to have a regular 9-5 job............very, very, very, mindful that god gave me this talent (with art I'm sayin) And it works for me, I just drew the katy perry piece above while listening to the AC Streamer..........lot of people with these 9-5 jobs they don't get a chance to read their bible til they get home etc. etc. And our tiny house build is moving along, I will post up pics soon : ) Hope everyone is having a good week out there! 
LOVE
Sheri 2014 thought she was going to be a successful artist - that's cute. 
https://www.donorschoose.org/
This fundraiser is now complete 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓😁💓💓💓💓💓.................



0 comments:

Post a Comment