Search This Blog

Friday, September 26, 2014

Hebrews 10:25 "Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: AND SO MUCH THE MORE, as ye see the day approaching." so fresh blog post cause I see the day approaching aka the return of christ.............

Update 9-23-2023 I barely needed to take a hit off of my salt inhaler yesterday (I'm trying to put "extreme ashtma" in remission, I can't handle merely walking and then my throat tightening up sometimes burning for several minutes at a time). Yesterday was a hectic day and I didn't get as much walking in as I usually do - but over the years I've learned don't overly beat myself up on days I don't hit my "excersize target" or DIET TARGET! Spirituality, health --------- these things are about perserverance. 
now some are super skinny right, seems they always is
but for most of us "slow and steady wins the race"
(my latest painting, as you can see it's giant, nearly the width of my full size washermachine, it's a box too, but going to hang it on the wall and store stuffs in it at the same time - definately painting more snow covered mountains to : )
Hebrews 10:25 "Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: AND SO MUCH THE MORE, as ye see the day approaching." so fresh blog post cause I see the day approaching aka the return of christ (Matthew 24:7).
REDEEM THE TIME FOR THE DAYS ARE EVIL! BE IN YOUR BIBLES BE READING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ephesians 5:16 "Redeeming the time, because the days are evil." (Colossians 4:5)
  Don't be like the silly womens talked about in this bible verse.............2 Timothy 3:6 "For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts," Am I going to get in trouble by saying I believe there are some "silly women" on you tube, mostly younger girls, it's mostly not older women. And I'll watch their video's when I'm bored somedays...............their "hauls" and I just sit there and scratch my head over all that.
  really -------------- makeup and nail polish is a pain to deal with not my idea of a "good time"
And clothing it should just be mostly something we wear people.............1 Peter 3:3 "Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;" This world it is all about "fashion" the putting on of apparel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Romans 12:2 "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." Fashion it is the worlds thing, it shouldn't be our thing! (though I've said in personal e-mails, of course if you find a cute modest skirt and  you like it and buy it, well that's fine.................we all have "tastes" or whatever..........what we like to wear..........DON'T BE ALL ABOUT THAT........DON'T BE ONE THESE SILLY WOMENS ".............silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts"
   I would video blog but I have a cold and am coughing etc. (though trying hard not to cough, but as it goes with cough colds - my throat is irritated, so it's hard to not cough) Have a great week earth!
LOVE
https://www.donorschoose.org/
The classroom fundraiser donations are being matched right now by Charles Schwab...............
This classroom is now fully funded, but there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.....................


0 comments:

Post a Comment