Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The importance of humility....................

Update 9/17/2023 my main garage sale find today. (I am serious on my blog when I say I am a "valley girl" and a goth) One of my favorite you tubers, who I have derived much "fashion and decore ideas from lately" but I was into the pink, rose decor asthetic before I started watching Gabi...... https://www.youtube.com/@Gabi_DeMartino
  She like gives me "fashion ideas" all the time..................I was glad to buy this sweater from Forever 21 today, it's one them that's soft on the outside and soft inside, and is in keeping with the "ballerina" style...........................it's real good bought it for $1 😁👍👍👍👍👍👍. Church at the methodist church was great today to, pastor was mega fired up this sunday. Talking about how the body of christ has turned the bible into a idol a lot of it has, that abraham didn't have a bible, etc. etc. - it was a good sermon as usual. I ain't saying that the kiss up either, since how I'm "the villian of the earth" 😁👍...............................when people call you satan basically and damn you to hell a ton for Jesus, and you decide to go with it 😁👍.....................
I like this pic of obama, good pic of him..........
(a guest pastor at the portland apostolic christian church of america this sunday got me thinking on the topic of humility) I've encountered a problem more then once at church (twice maybe three times that I know of) where people will come up to me and say hi to me, and they will be expecting me to acknowledge them GREATELY, like above and beyond how everyone else in the church acknowledges each other. Because they view it in the their minds that if I acknowledge them a slew,
that of course they are right about themselves they are the awesomest ever on the planet!
But who could do that????????????? Like it's easy to acknowledge a king that much........................THAT'S A KING. They did kingly things...........like obama for instance, be easy for me to give some extra acknowledgement to obama, I've seen him make some really really really good descisions lately. He helps the whole world sometimes obama does --------------- he's pretty near a king!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a easy person to give some "extra" acknowledgement to.
   But a brother or sister, that I have barely heard speak - and never even heard not even 1 bible verse come from their mouths............coming up to me, expecting me to give them some "king attention" --------------------- I FIND THAT HARD TO DO!
Several years ago at the apostolic christian church of america............................there was one older sister came up to me and THERE WAS A SLEW OF LIGHT IN HER EYEBALLS OK, so you knew that ok this sister has laboured for the lord! Well she expected me to give her the "kings treatment" and I didn't fully, I smiled, I shook her hand, I think I tried to esteem her high, pretty sure?????????????????? (but she was expecting you know "extra" from me)
And then this older sister sat next to me 2nd half of church and started SINGING A HYMN IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE.......(she fully spoke english and well)..........and I got that heebie geebie feeling up my neck that she was CURSING ME BAD, I'm pretty 100% that whatever she cursed me with stuck on me and it's still on me potentially today.
She must've died after that, she was old real old, she never went to church again that I know of post that day  probably cursing me.
But I am leading to something here, the importance of humility...................1 Peter 5:5 "Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble."
This "idea" definately could apply to myself as well - to not think about myself more then I "ought" to Romans 12:3 "For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith." Just happens to be in my mind lately, what paul said, 1 Corinthians 3:7 "So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase." "any thing" in this verse I am pretty sure means "no big deal" But instead god/jesus is the "big deal"!
 Click button below if brave.............my attempt at singing out of the Zions harp song 186, verses 3 and 4..........................................
please, please, stay humble everyone
and have a great week! 
LOVE
ps my boobs are real, no plastic surgery here, that is why I have to bodybuild, ya I've gotten to where I enjoy bodybuilding, but bodybuilding though I've been accused of being vain because I bodybuild 
I need to bodybuild always and have a very buff back to maintain this giant boobs God has given me I was yelled at for 15 minutes felt like 30 while crying on the floor at the apostolic christian church of america told I was the worst human ever
I gots to bodybuild always to support these boobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment